News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

GDead Thread

Started by VA $l!m, August 26, 2005, 06:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kellerb and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Superfreakie

Gotta say, I'm pretty pumped for the Sphere next weekend. GA all three nights. Don't think anyone else will be going. PCR is there this Saturday, so looking forward to some advance intel. Dancing shoes are itching to go.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Superfreakie on May 16, 2024, 02:22:46 PMGotta say, I'm pretty pumped for the Sphere next weekend. GA all three nights. Don't think anyone else will be going. PCR is there this Saturday, so looking forward to some advance intel. Dancing shoes are itching to go.

I love it that they're not livestreaming, you can still go in relatively blind.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Superfreakie

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 16, 2024, 06:48:26 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on May 16, 2024, 02:22:46 PMGotta say, I'm pretty pumped for the Sphere next weekend. GA all three nights. Don't think anyone else will be going. PCR is there this Saturday, so looking forward to some advance intel. Dancing shoes are itching to go.

I love it that they're not livestreaming, you can still go in relatively blind.

Low ticket sales'd
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Caravan2001

what I did see online looks pretty cool. I still have some issue with the tempos but the screens look cool. I'd go see anything at the Sphere.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Caravan2001 on May 16, 2024, 11:57:47 PMwhat I did see online looks pretty cool. I still have some issue with the tempos but the screens look cool. I'd go see anything at the Sphere.
Right there with you. As much as I just can't listen to D&C, I'd sure as hell see them at the Shpere.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Superfreakie

Quote from: Caravan2001 on May 16, 2024, 11:57:47 PMwhat I did see online looks pretty cool. I still have some issue with the tempos but the screens look cool. I'd go see anything at the Sphere.

Jay Lane has helped immensely with a few of the tempos that had descended to dirges. China cat still sucks. But that PRS Silver Sky sounded buttery as fuck last year (2023). Note the year prior (2022), I caught them with Kreutzman at Darien Lake and I swore I would never see them again. It was awful. Missing key changes, no real jamming or interplay. Then I saw them at Fenway last year, given it was in my backyard, and I had a blast. Enough so that I flew out to SF for the final three at Oracle. And I had a blast there. The "vibe" was also stellar at all the shows. Same with good golly, miss....   

Caravan2001

Quote from: Superfreakie on Yesterday at 09:07:41 AM

Jay Lane has helped immensely with a few of the tempos that had descended to dirges. China cat still sucks. But that PRS Silver Sky sounded buttery as fuck last year (2023). Note the year prior (2022), I caught them with Kreutzman at Darien Lake and I swore I would never see them again. It was awful. Missing key changes, no real jamming or interplay. Then I saw them at Fenway last year, given it was in my backyard, and I had a blast. Enough so that I flew out to SF for the final three at Oracle. And I had a blast there. The "vibe" was also stellar at all the shows. Same with good golly, miss....   

The last tour did have some great stuff that I heard. The Boulder show was really good and I watched the streams of the last two SF shows and thought they were great, especially the last one. I've seen them twice. Once was meh, and the other I thought was really good. They 100% gelled as a band over the time they were together.