News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunrisevt

^^^I dig it. And the title makes it sound like it's a tune about Phish heads.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

mopper_smurf

Quote from: PGLHAH on February 04, 2016, 12:37:40 PM
I can't explain it - but I love this band. Curious what the paug thinks of this tune.

Not bad, but a bit too smooth.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Buffalo Budd

It's catchy, that's all I got right now.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Gundo

Gave these guys a couple tries with their studio albums. Didn't quite stick, but this shit has me sold  :rawk:
Right out of the gate they don't stop playing for like 20 minutes.

rowjimmy

Quote from: EdBanky on March 02, 2016, 07:30:23 PM
Gave these guys a couple tries with their studio albums. Didn't quite stick, but this shit has me sold  :rawk:

All I can think while watching is that someone is going to lose an eye if they don't invest in some snips for the guitar strings.

Igbo

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 04, 2016, 07:52:04 AM
Quote from: EdBanky on March 02, 2016, 07:30:23 PM

All I can think while watching is that someone is going to lose an eye if they don't invest in some snips for the guitar strings.

The drummer looks like he belongs on a wanted poster

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

Buffalo Budd

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

Creep in Paris. Fucking special indeed.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

Buffalo Budd

mopper_smurf

New Beck single. Not impressed ....

Twitter | FB | Instagram