News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Claypool Lennon Delirium fet. Dean Ween
The Mollusk

mopper_smurf

Quote1 - Exiles (Germany) Beat-Club - Radio Bremen TV / ARD 1972
2 - Larks' Tongues in Aspic I (Germany) Beat-Club - Radio Bremen TV / ARD 1972
3 - Larks' Tongues in Aspic II (France) Melody - ORTF 1974
4 - The Night Watch (France) Melody - ORTF 1974
5 - Lament (France) Melody - ORTF 1974
6 - Starless (France) Melody - ORTF 1974
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mopper_smurf

Caught my youngest singing this one the other day.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

rowjimmy

These guys should cover that "Stairway" song.

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

mistercharlie

Fred Armisen and Bill Hader's mock-Talking Heads band, Test Pattern. This is actually a pretty good song.

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Gundo

Those two guys are the parody masters right now. Their Documentary Now! series on Netflix was super funny.

ytowndan

Quote from: EdBanky on September 15, 2016, 06:28:55 PM
Those two guys are the parody masters right now. Their Documentary Now! series on Netflix was super funny.

Blue Jean Committee rules! 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: EdBanky on September 15, 2016, 06:28:55 PM

Season 2 is about to start - the band you see above is the subject of their "Stop Making Sense" parody!!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

westcider

the TopPop video above reminded me of this, sorry if it's already in here

this is what you do when you have to lip sync.  the keyboard player is a badass, and he actually 'plays' his parts, albeit on the wrong board.  the drummer is priceless!

westcider

mopper_smurf

Quote from: westcider on September 15, 2016, 09:41:05 PM
the TopPop video above reminded me of this, sorry if it's already in here

this is what you do when you have to lip sync.  the keyboard player is a badass, and he actually 'plays' his parts, albeit on the wrong board.  the drummer is priceless!

The guy who presented this show on Dutch TV back in the day wrote a little book about it. Artists were tampered before they went on. Drugs and booze were involved.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

rowjimmy

MV & EE bringing the end of Summer vibe we need right now.

New album out 10/7