News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

This is the real Fleetwood Mac, as you all know.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

kellerb

Quote from: Marmar on January 14, 2022, 08:02:27 PMcome join my birthday stream on twitch

twitch.tv/mrmarmar

Happy Birthday!  I swung by for a bit.  Kiddos were diggin the beastie boys vids

sunrisevt

Quote from: mistercharlie on November 28, 2021, 08:27:41 AMDon't know about the rest of you, but I've had this song in my head all year thanks to the webcasts.

Although, I have to admit I am more familiar with this DangerDoom & Talib Kweli song that samples it.

The sweet goddam, what a jam, what a jam
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

sunrisevt

mopper_smurf

This thread needs more Les. I'll start.

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Gumbo72203

So, we just spent a lot of money and bought a mobile recording rig for the band and test-ran it last Saturday at a gig.  I hate to be that guy, but man... I think we're finally hitting pay dirt with the band.  This is really good. 

Would be honored if you guys spent some time with this jam.  I feel quite proud that we can play this well ever haha

"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

Hope to catch this band live on March 19 at the Peel Slowly and See festival.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

So my so asked what I wanted to hear Porcupine Tree play in Amsterdam. It is quite a long list, but I'd be really happy if they did one of said list.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

thechad

Quote from: mopper_smurf on March 05, 2022, 04:12:42 AM

So my so asked what I wanted to head Porcupine Tree play in Amsterdam. It is quite a long list, but I'd be really happy if they did one of said list.

I've been obsessed Anaesthetize from this show for a while now.

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

mopper_smurf

So my so asked what I wanted to hear Porcupine Tree play in Amsterdam. It is quite a long list, but I'd be really happy if they did one of said list.

I've been obsessed Anaesthetize from this show for a while now.

I was there for both nights. They could have released both shows IMO.
Twitter | FB | Instagram