News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

Got tix for the Chicago porcupine tree show in Sept.   Never seem them!

mopper_smurf

QuoteGot tix for the Chicago porcupine tree show in Sept.  Never seem them!

It won't be the same without Colin Edwin on bass, but I am digging the two songs from the new album. Did I mention that their live sound is usually topnotch?
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

rowjimmy

Check these guys out:

The time stamp thing doesn't work so click ahead to 54:28, a particularly great peak. But then go and listen to the rest as it is all pretty rad.

mistercharlie

New 11 Minute Primus truck "Conspiranoia"

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Gumbo72203

my facebook got torched so i can't share it there, so you guys are gonna have to deal with it here. 

We made another music video for the band.  it's kinda weird.  Maybe you'll like it.  Thanks for listening!

"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

rowjimmy

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on April 16, 2022, 05:19:32 PMmy facebook got torched so i can't share it there, so you guys are gonna have to deal with it here. 

We made another music video for the band.  it's kinda weird.  Maybe you'll like it.  Thanks for listening!

That was cool.
You are very good at drinking water from a glass. Some say the best.
Not at all weird.

PIE-GUY

This is gonna be fucking cool:

QuoteThe fifth and most ambitious studio project of TTB's storied career: I Am The Moon, an epic undertaking in four albums and 24 original songs. Inspired by a mythic Persian tale of star-crossed lovers and emotionally driven by the isolation and disconnection of the pandemic era, I Am The Moon totals more than two hours of new music and will be released in successive months beginning with I Am The Moon - I. Crescent, available on CD and digital, Friday, June 3rd.

In addition TTB will present an immersive visual companion to each audio release. The decision to sequence and release I Am The Moon in four distinct episodes came "when we started thinking of records we love," says Derek, citing Axis: Bold as Love, the 1967 LP by the Jimi Hendrix Experience. "It's 36 minutes long. That's the way to digest a record."  With that approach in mind, TTB will present I Am The Moon: The Films, combining studio and performance footage with atmospheric photography and imagery capturing the music's kaleidoscopic textures. The corresponding films will debut three days prior to each audio release, offering our loyal community an early opportunity to digest each album in its entirety as a communal listening and viewing experience via the band's YouTube channel. The first episode debuts on Tuesday, May 31st at 6:00pm Pacific/9:00pm ET. 

Release dates for each "I Am The Moon" album and film can be found below.

I Am The Moon: I. Crescent
Film Premiere: May 31st
Album Release: June 3rd

I Am The Moon: II. Ascension
Film Premiere: June 28th
Album Release: July 1st

I Am The Moon: III. The Fall
Film Premiere: July 26th
Album Release: July 29th

I Am The Moon: IV. Farewell
Film Premiere: August 23rd
Album Release: August 26th

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mistercharlie

Les Claypool, Stuart Copeland, Sean Lennon, Billy Strings, and two members of Gogol Bordelo (I'd butcher their names if I tried to spell them): "Zelensky: The Man With The Iron Balls"

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

khalpin

mopper_smurf

Top comment for this one: "Makes you realize how much we lost when The Pointer Sisters were kicked out of Metallica".
Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram