News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

Listening session tonight of the full concert 1985 Syracuse concert at my local high-end audio store. Also: open bar  :beerbang:
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

VA $l!m

trey sounded so good to me in this
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

anthrax

mopper_smurf

i came here to post that. Love it. I will dig out  the DVD of the Tommy movie. It's been a while.

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

mistercharlie

So Mos Def sat in with Khruangbin at Primavera Sound.

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mopper_smurf

More from the mighty D. Live in Brussels in 2015.

Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

mistercharlie

How the hell had I not heard of this band that Neil Young and Rick James were in together before this morning!?!

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

VA $l!m

crazy, ive heard that song before too. didnt realize it was rick james for sure.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 16, 2022, 12:49:47 AM
Quote from: mopper_smurf on July 14, 2022, 05:41:51 AM

I really dig this song!  :pbjtime:
Related, but unrelated, Adrian Belew is playing in the parking lot of a small venue in Fountain Square tonight, but I can't get the wife to go. She likes his work with Talking Heads but doesn't appreciate his solo stuff or KC.

To put the size of the venue in perspective, two nights later a local band, who opened for The Jauntee the last time they were in Indy, is headlining the venue.

PIE-GUY

This brought a little tear to my eye. Pure joy!

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul