News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mopper_smurf

Two more days until the Amsterdam show. I would like to have this as an encore as well. Update of the version he played way back in 1984.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

For those of who thought Jonesy couldn't play. Or sing for that matter.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

PIE-GUY

There's something oddly phamiliar about this groove...

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

Slow Tweezer will be making its appearance this summer.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Either that or metal Tweeprise, maybe both.

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

khalpin

I saw that the other day.  Larks' Tongues Part 2 is up there, also.  It seems the Midnight Special Youtube channel has been posting lots of stuff over the past month or so with a couple new ones each day.  Not sure if they're necessarily "new to circulation" but the quality has been top notch(for youtube) from what I've seen this far.  Excited to see what else is out there.

mopper_smurf

Quote from: khalpin on April 04, 2023, 07:39:47 PMI saw that the other day.  Larks' Tongues Part 2 is up there, also.  It seems the Midnight Special Youtube channel has been posting lots of stuff over the past month or so with a couple new ones each day.  Not sure if they're necessarily "new to circulation" but the quality has been top notch(for youtube) from what I've seen this far.  Excited to see what else is out there.

Here's an excellent 1982 Larks' Tongues Part 2" from Bill Bruford's channel. I would have loved to catch the Belew-Bruford-Fripp-Levin line-up...

Twitter | FB | Instagram

khalpin

Quote from: mopper_smurf on April 08, 2023, 01:30:18 AM
Quote from: khalpin on April 04, 2023, 07:39:47 PMI saw that the other day.  Larks' Tongues Part 2 is up there, also.  It seems the Midnight Special Youtube channel has been posting lots of stuff over the past month or so with a couple new ones each day.  Not sure if they're necessarily "new to circulation" but the quality has been top notch(for youtube) from what I've seen this far.  Excited to see what else is out there.

Here's an excellent 1982 Larks' Tongues Part 2" from Bill Bruford's channel. I would have loved to catch the Belew-Bruford-Fripp-Levin line-up...

So good, thanks for posting

mopper_smurf

Highlight of John Cale reimagining the Velvets in Paris in 2016, dudes. I was there. It's OK to be jealous.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

PIE-GUY

Ok - the best thing about Jazzfest is "new to me" discoveries. Holy shit is this band good:

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul