September 27, 2021, 09:08:05 PM

News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937


Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 07:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

justjezmund

crazy solos video from my second favorite guitar player.


Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 05:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!


Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 05:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

rowjimmy

No idea what order these should be in but.. here you have a good chunk of Tom Yorke's solo performance from Sunday.














blatboom


Gol D. Roger

,,Teenage Dreams, So Hard To Beat"

PIE-GUY

not youtube, but a worthy watch!


Recorded in 1987 at historic Storyville Night Club in New Orleans
Here's something you don't see every day. Ray Charles, Jerry Lee Lewis and Fats Domino - three of the greatest of their day - playing pianos on the same stage at the same time.


http://vodpod.com/watch/1116988-ray-charles-jerry-lee-lewis-fats-domino

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 22, 2009, 07:39:51 AM
not youtube, but a worthy watch!


Recorded in 1987 at historic Storyville Night Club in New Orleans
Here's something you don't see every day. Ray Charles, Jerry Lee Lewis and Fats Domino - three of the greatest of their day - playing pianos on the same stage at the same time.

http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xe5w0
http://vodpod.com/watch/1116988-ray-charles-jerry-lee-lewis-fats-domino


FYP

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy


gah

One of my favorite songs from the Avett Brothers, November Blue.



Also, Wagon Wheel, by OCMS



Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Gol D. Roger

,,Teenage Dreams, So Hard To Beat"

justjezmund

Vid of this kid Eric steckel.  This kid graduated from my highschool a couple of years after i did and just turned 19 i believe.  sick blues guitar  :crazy:

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 05:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!


Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 05:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

rowjimmy

Quote from: JustJezmund on July 27, 2009, 01:01:19 PM
Vid of this kid Eric steckel.  This kid graduated from my highschool a couple of years after i did and just turned 19 i believe.  sick blues guitar  :crazy:



He's got chops.
But he lacks the tastefulness that comes from maturity. It's plainly evident when the other guitar player takes his solo.
He's good, though, and I'll try to remember his name.

Undermind

Here's a song by the Mammals.  I've seen these guys a couple of times and they are a good time.  Pete Seeger's grandson Tao is on banjo.  They have been on hiatus for a year or so, but hopefully they get back together soon.


Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Undermind

I thought I should add a good Pete vid to go with the last post.

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog