News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

McGrupp

What, you don't like 80's laser synth pop?  :-P 8-)

I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

mehead

this was cut from the Beverly Hills Cop soundtrack right at the last moment - beat out by Axel F.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

McGrupp

Guitar player hits some pretty tasty notes in this solo...This is all  :rawk:

Who is that guy?

DeviousGelatin

Norwegian DJ / producer / beat professor / mad genius UGRESS (aka Gisle Martens Mayer) at a live show. The vid showcases his multimedia performance setup where he integrates video and sound and music all into one awesome sensory extravaganza.

"He's sittin at the piano, lookin' sharp. He's a guy, who looks sharp at the piano."  --Trey Anastasio, 'Ode to Page's New Shirt'

gah

Quote from: DeviousGelatin on September 08, 2010, 12:39:32 PM
Norwegian DJ / producer / beat professor / mad genius UGRESS (aka Gisle Martens Mayer) at a live show. The vid showcases his multimedia performance setup where he integrates video and sound and music all into one awesome sensory extravaganza.

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

DeviousGelatin

^ Pretty much. Just with phatter beats.   :mrgreen:   :music:

Here's another song; no video, just music. "Regression 22" from the Unicorn album. 

"He's sittin at the piano, lookin' sharp. He's a guy, who looks sharp at the piano."  --Trey Anastasio, 'Ode to Page's New Shirt'

spaced

long intro, song starts a little after 2:00

PIE-GUY

ok - I haven't heard this song in like 10 years and I don't know why it popped into my head today, but it still cracks me up. Enjoy...

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mopper_smurf

Finally go around to creating a Vimeo account last week. I upping vids (yup  :phish: too) from my blog archives and I had forgotten all about this one. The Real Tuesday Weld with "Kix", an animated update on Cole Porter:

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mopper_smurf

One more.  The Avett Brothers' promo video for November Blue (2006)

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

rowjimmy

mopper_smurf

Hey, RJ.  I started typing:

^ from the Golden age of Kazachstan sci-fi disco dance rawk, right?

And then you modified your post. Here it is again in all its cheesy glory:

Twitter | FB | Instagram