News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil

Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

Tomapella

Quote from: goodabouthood on April 18, 2011, 10:48:54 AM
Quote from: khalpin on April 17, 2011, 09:03:36 PM
Quote from: Mr Minor on April 17, 2011, 02:21:01 PM
Quote from: khalpin on April 17, 2011, 12:26:21 PM
Steve Howe - Bob Dylan medley - 1979

I've seen this clip about 100 times over the past 15 years but never known any of the songs in the medley.  Any Bob Dylan fans care to watch it and tell me what songs the medley is comprised of.

I think it's only two songs, but there might be something in between the two.  Wasn't sure as there was a transition between the two that could have been something else.  But cool vid, and interesting playing for sure!

Starts with:
Don't Think Twice It's Alright (through 1:25)
I Want You (through 2:45)
Thanks!  Just listened to them both on Grooveshark and I'd say you're right on the money.

Yup,. those are the only 2 I heard.

A bit late, but there was a bit of "Love Minus Zero/No Limit" in between there, too, from Bringing It All Back Home.

iamhydroJen

North Korean kindergartners guitar ensemble... Holy shit these kids are good.  I wonder what happens if they mess up...

"Years later, I found out they'd signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.  The head of Decca, Dick Rowe, made a canny prediction: 'Guitar groups are on the way out, Mr. Epstein.'" - George Harrison

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: iamhydroJen on May 01, 2011, 04:32:11 PM
North Korean kindergartners guitar ensemble... Holy shit these kids are good.  I wonder what happens if they mess up...

Woah!  :-o
Bring in the dude!

gah

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 01, 2011, 05:08:03 PM

it's a little creepy.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

iamhydroJen

Quote from: goodabouthood on May 02, 2011, 10:26:03 AM

it's a little creepy.

You didn't like the plastered smiles and choreography?!  The smiles remind me of Lisa Simpson's tap dance teacher when she staples their smiles into place haha

"Years later, I found out they'd signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.  The head of Decca, Dick Rowe, made a canny prediction: 'Guitar groups are on the way out, Mr. Epstein.'" - George Harrison

gah

Quote from: iamhydroJen on May 02, 2011, 02:11:42 PM
Quote from: goodabouthood on May 02, 2011, 10:26:03 AM

it's a little creepy.

You didn't like the plastered smiles and choreography?!  The smiles remind me of Lisa Simpson's tap dance teacher when she staples their smiles into place haha

Also scary! HA!

Undermind

Rubblebucket – "Silly Fathers" Video
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

gah

Quote from: Undermind on May 20, 2011, 10:14:12 AM

Rubblebucket – "Silly Fathers" Video

sweet!  :-)

I've always liked this one:

rowjimmy

Guess what works again?

Woods
live with visuals by Joshua Light Show

gah

^^^ VERY cool tune and visuals there. Also, loving that the video embedding feature is back!

tet

yeah, it's back - not quite as robust as what we had before, but it should work for now...  enjoy    :rawk:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy