News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twatts

Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

rowjimmy

twatts

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 16, 2012, 11:15:33 AM

Nice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9-pcBggwuM&feature=related

Check the lyrics on the NY3 version: 

YOUR HOUSE! MY HOUSE!....WELL GET OUT..THERES THE DOOR!...IT IS NOT YOUR HOUSE! ...AND YOUR A COCAINE SNIFFER! ...AND YOUR HAVING A BABY AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHETHER ITS A NIGGER A SPIC OR A WHITE BABY!...YOU GOT TO GO FOR AN ABORTION BABY AND I NEVER HAD TOO! WELL GET OUT, THERES THE DOOR!
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

jstepan

Λ Σ Δ
to Use your head... you have to go out of your mind... Dr Tim Leary

one day we'll figure out the mathematical formula that describes the universe, then, our whole reality will dissolve and a sign will pop up that says 'level two'.

whatthecello42

Steve Martin & The Steep Canyon Rangers: Atheists Don't Have No Songs

PIE-GUY

If you have an hour free this week, I suggest spending it watching this golden nugget. Willie and the Family Band at the height of their powers. They are so tight and having so much fun. You can understand here why Austin's rednecks and hippies both loved Willie back in the 70's.

video.klru.tv/video/1294292042

QuoteProgram: Austin City Limits
Episode: Pilot Episode: Willie Nelson

Willie Nelson recorded the original pilot episode of Austin City Limits on October 17, 1974. At the time, no one could have predicted that the fledgling music show from Austin, Texas, would still be around and delivering great performances decades later.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

Quote from: PIE-GUY on February 27, 2012, 12:21:52 PM
If you have an hour free this week, I suggest spending it watching this golden nugget. Willie and the Family Band at the height of their powers. They are so tight and having so much fun. You can understand here why Austin's rednecks and hippies both loved Willie back in the 70's.

Willie Nelson recorded the original pilot episode of Austin City Limits on October 17, 1974. At the time, no one could have predicted that the fledgling music show from Austin, Texas, would still be around and delivering great performances decades later.

Awesome.

Igbo

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 27, 2012, 12:30:30 PM

Awesome.

Not to sound like a geek, but the font thats used in the beginning during the band intro/opening is sick! Love the double line 70's style.

natronzero

Quote from: Igbo on February 27, 2012, 12:48:43 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on February 27, 2012, 12:30:30 PM

Awesome.

Not to sound like a geek, but the font thats used in the beginning during the band intro/opening is sick! Love the double line 70's style.

Yep, they still use a variation on that font.
http://www.acltv.com/

Fucking sweet video too, btw.
:smoke:
I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

Igbo

Really good!

mopper_smurf

Vintage Willy.! Thanks a lot for this  :clap:  :clap:
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Gundo

thanks PG  :laugh:

Love that Bloody Mary Morning!

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

rowjimmy

It's not youtube but you guys have got to check out the version of Dancin' In the Dark that The Roots & John Legend did on Fallon last night.

http://www.okayplayer.com/news/video-john-legend-x-the-roots-dancing-in-the-dark.html

Shit's awesome.