News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

Quote from: mopper_smurf on April 27, 2012, 11:16:02 AM
OMG ...

W. T. F. They got nothing to do there in Australia do they?  :shakehead:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mopper_smurf

Quote from: goodabouthood on April 27, 2012, 01:42:59 PM
Quote from: mopper_smurf on April 27, 2012, 11:16:02 AM
OMG ...

W. T. F. They got nothing to do there in Australia do they?  :shakehead:

She used to do things with kangaroos, but the police put a stop to that  :evil:
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Gundo

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

twatts

Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

twatts

Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will

khalpin

mbw

twatts

Some love from the Silver Jews w/ Malkmus...

----------------------

I want super-human will

Lifeboy

This may have already been posted, but it's totally worth a re-post. It could go here or in the "non-phish song you're obsessed with right now" thread.

It's a pretty dope song. I had a few buddies in college who were obsessed with The Mars Volta, and I never really gave them a chance, or even really listened to them, up until recently. They're a pretty talented group of musicians. I grabbed their discography and have slowly been making my way through it. I've been digging most of what I've heard to far.

Also, I had no idea, but they actually do a lot of heavy improvisation at their shows. I was looking at some of their setlists and the timings, and some of the songs were 15-30 minutes long. :-o I had no idea.

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

barnesy305

emay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gf-CXBCfhY&feature=fvwrel

Theres a bunch of other full Stones shows and the documentary "Gimme Shelter" on this dudes page.