News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barnesy305

rowjimmy

mopper_smurf

Shameless plug for an upcoming album review on my blog. Funky reggae from France ...

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

sls.stormyrider

just saw some new Duane footage

can't figure out how to embed it but click here

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

emay

rowjimmy

Love that song. If you listen to the Ryan Adams album "Heartbreaker", right before that song there is an argument between Adams and Rawlings about Morrisey. then they rip the shit out of that tune. It's awesome.

Anyways, the second thing I thought about when I started that there video was this performance of Rawlings and Welch @ NPR. It starts with a tune called "Method Acting" then segues awesomely into "Cortez The Killer".

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

barnesy305

Igbo

fastfingers12

That's a hundred nineteen to you and me

rowjimmy

GBL

Ric Elsworth plays percussion to Grizzly Bear's new track 'Sleeping Ute'

If this is love, I'm never going home..

blatboom

sick band

barnesy305