News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Natural

I remember when Kurt Loder showed me that on TheWeekInRock. #turning40
We were all ready to pedal like hell to get that rocketship into orbit

racoonbell

Quote from: mopper_smurf on September 21, 2014, 10:34:54 AM
Bunch of dorks that can play ... I was going to check it out but I didn't have my car, I didn't want to take my bicycle so I ended up staying around.

Great band.  Even better when Steve was alive.  Not one of their best performances though. Didn't they have a recording deal of some sort? 

shoreline99

Not youtube, but here's the video of Robert Plant's concert last night in Brooklyn, courtesy of NPR music.

http://www.npr.org/event/music/351494090/robert-plant-and-the-sensational-space-shifters-live-in-concert 
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mbw

i think i'm in love with this drummer chick

anthrax

Mr. Natural

We were all ready to pedal like hell to get that rocketship into orbit

rowjimmy

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

Undermind

Trio I saw in the pubs in Doolin Ireland when we visiited in 2008....

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram