News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mbw

so uh, yeah......here's John McEnroe playing Territorial Pissings....

mopper_smurf

My kinda McEnroe ...

And then there's this.

Twitter | FB | Instagram

mbw

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

mbw

sls.stormyrider

don't know how many people saw this from Colbert's opening show
Everyday People
Jon Batiste and "very special guests" including Mavis Staples, Buddy Guy, Derek Trucks, Susan Tedeschi, Ben Folds, Britney Howard, and others

http://www.vulture.com/2015/09/stephen-colbert-late-show-everyday-people.html#
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mopper_smurf

Quote from: slslbs on September 10, 2015, 01:12:32 PM
don't know how many people saw this from Colbert's opening show
Everyday People
Jon Batiste and "very special guests" including Mavis Staples, Buddy Guy, Derek Trucks, Susan Tedeschi, Ben Folds, Britney Howard, and others

http://www.vulture.com/2015/09/stephen-colbert-late-show-everyday-people.html#

Fuck. That's great.
Twitter | FB | Instagram

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Colbert cracks me up. Even when he was just standing there I was laughing... then the dancing!

I could destroy his whistling solo, though.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 15, 2015, 08:43:36 AM
Colbert cracks me up. Even when he was just standing there I was laughing... then the dancing!

I could destroy his whistling solo, though.

This does not surprise me.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

rowjimmy

I'm just gonna put this here, even though it is not a youtube.
http://www.jambase.com/Articles/126509/Flashback-One-For-Woody-Tribute-To-Allen-Woody

The entire 4hr20min One For Woody concert exists online.

Set 1: Phil & Friends (Phil Lesh, John Molo, Warren Haynes, Jimmy Herring and Rob Barraco)
Jam> Darkstar Verse1> Unbroken Chain> I Know You Rider, Black Peter> Dark Star Verse2> The Wheel> Doin' That Rag> Sunshine of Your Love

Set 2: Allman Brothers Band (w/ Warren Haynes)
Trouble No More, All Night Train, Stand Back, Jessica, Feel So Bad (w/ Little Milton), Soulshine (w/ Little Milton), Dreams (w/ Chris & Rich Robinson), Franklin's Tower (w/ Phil Lesh)

Set 3: Black Crowes
Hot Burrito, Kinky Reggae, Boomer's Story, Chevrolet*, Shake Your Money Maker*, Oh Well*
*-w/ Warren Haynes

Set 4: Warren Haynes/Matt Abts and Friends
Lay Your Burden Down, Fallen Down, Low Spark of High-Heeled Boys (Warren/Matt/B Oakley Jr./ Gordie Johnson/Neel/Louis), Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Gordie vox - Warren/Matt/B Oakley Gordie Johnson/Neel/Louis/Phil/Molo), Wish You Were Here (Oakley and all on vox - Warren/Matt/B Oakley Jr. Gordie Johnson/Neel/Louis) Cortez the Killer (Warren/Matt/Schools/Kevn Kinney/Jimmy Herring/Darius Rucker/Edwin McCain), Straight To Hell (Kevn Kinney vox - Warren/Matt/Milton/Schools/Neel/Louis), When the Blues Come Knockin (Warren/Milton vox - Warren/Milton/Molo/MerlSaunders/Oteil/Neel), Lovelight (Milton vox - Warren/Phil/Merl/Molo/Jimmy/Chris Robinson/Barraco), GDTRFB (Warren/Chris/Phil vox - Warren/Oakley/Harsch/Freed/Artemis Pyle), Simple Man (Warren/Matt/Robert Kearns/Leslie West/Pyle on cowbell), Never in My Life (Leslie on vox), Mississippi Queen (Leslie on vox - Warren/Matt/Pyle/Harsch/Louis/Falzarano/Hook Herrera/McCain/Neel), I Shall Be Released

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram