News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

today, i hate:

Started by VA $l!m, May 16, 2005, 06:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qop24

Quote from: phishhead92 on October 13, 2010, 03:16:52 PM
Quote from: McGrupp on October 13, 2010, 02:19:09 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on October 13, 2010, 02:11:31 PM
Pie-Guy.
He fronts like he's your friend then starts making up mean stuff to make you look bad and it... and it just hurts, ya know? I mean I thought we hit it off as buds back at Hampton after Birdman introduced us and then the next day, I see him and I can't rememeber his name because only because of the... you know... altitude... but I remember the shirt and I call him Pie-Guy and you know, I thought we were cool and stuff but he's just mean.

That big meanie.
:cry:

Meanie!! He must be a chucklefuck too.
hey, you guys arent gonna get any poon saying those kinds of words

says the person who skipped school in the other thread
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

sophist

I use chucklefuck in the right context.  For example, "listen up honey, if you expect me to do some deep sea diving on that chucklefuck  of a bush, well, you're more likely to call yourself George and eat healthy"
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

MeltMe

Quote from: Phishy69 on October 13, 2010, 01:36:50 PM
My sketchbag of a cat who jumped out of my arms and knocked over my wife's favorite vase, which smashed, bust the plant in half and spilt shit all over the floor.  Who gets blamed for the catastrophe?  Me, of course, what was I thinking?  Picking up a cat (that we've owned for 10 yrs I might add) to pet it.  Without a doubt, this is the last cat that will ever be in my house.

im secretly training my german shepard to eliminate all cats on sight.....shhhhhh
nothing i see can be taken from me...

ph92

Quote from: qop24 on October 13, 2010, 03:21:09 PM
Pie-Guy.
He fronts like he's your friend then starts making up mean stuff to make you look bad and it... and it just hurts, ya know? I mean I thought we hit it off as buds back at Hampton after Birdman introduced us and then the next day, I see him and I can't rememeber his name because only because of the... you know... altitude... but I remember the shirt and I call him Pie-Guy and you know, I thought we were cool and stuff but he's just mean.

That big meanie.

skipped school? i dont skip class, im at college :-D haha, you thought i was in high school, im a freshman in college, and its ...
WOO COLLEGE!!!!!
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

nab

Quote from: Phishy69 on October 13, 2010, 01:36:50 PM
My sketchbag of a cat who jumped out of my arms and knocked over my wife's favorite vase, which smashed, bust the plant in half and spilt shit all over the floor.  Who gets blamed for the catastrophe?  Me, of course, what was I thinking?  Picking up a cat (that we've owned for 10 yrs I might add) to pet it.  Without a doubt, this is the last cat that will ever be in my house.

I've been saying that since the last cat we had had to be put to sleep 3 years ago.

Coincidence was:  The cat developed diabetes just as my wife got pregnant with our daughter. 

Wife pregnant=no cat box cleaning
Cat with diabetes=drinks a large salad bowl of water a day and fills a litter box to almost overflowing every 12 hours.

I'm still holding strong, but my wife is starting to turn the daughter against me to get a new cat.  Apparently the fact that I'm allergic to the damn things isn't enough to convince them that I really don't like cats. 

:Ends cat rant:

StCarl

Quote from: MeltMe on October 13, 2010, 04:33:55 PM
im secretly training my german shepard to eliminate all cats on sight.....shhhhhh
ok, so I assume you're kidding but back when I lived in Seattle the first time, my gf and I had this dizzy roommate who got a german shepherd from this evil wook in Olympia who trained it to go after rabbits and squirrels and shit because he thought that shit was cool. 

So this dizzy roommate is trying to civilize this dog.  This dizzy girl also hated that one time another cat had come in the cat door to eat my cat's food in the laundry room.  Cats didn't even come around the yard after she got the dog, but she felt like this was the issue she was going to assert herself with vs. the roommates.  So said dizzy bitch starts randomly blocking the cat door... 

She had that dog for a few weeks with no incidents with my cat besides some chasing (although the dog did kill some other animals in the yard, it never had fucked with my cat) until one afternoon I am sleeping after a long overnight of work at the Krusteaz pancake mix factory and I wake up to some seriously fucked up sounds coming from the laundry room. 

Dizzy b had blocked the cat door, where my cat had tried to get away from this dog and the scene I walk in on, burned into my brain forever, is my cat in the dog's mouth, dog has got Mr Jones around the front shoulders, and giving is him some kid of death shake.  I flew through the air and punched that dog in the ass so fucking hard.  Dog pisses its way out of the room, there is blood all over, and my cat has puncture wounds on both sides of his neck and shoulders.

That is one of the worst things I have seen ever.  Just saying, to anybody who considers training their dog to go after other animals, that is some fucked up shit.
Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

StCarl

My today's Today I Hate comes from me to you in the form of this sweet photoblog:

So I was out biking for about an hour and a half, and my bike chain falls off a couple of times going up this one hill.  Took this photo one of the times I stopped to put it back on.  It's the new I-35W bridge.  Maybe you recall the old I-35W bridge was the one that fell into the Mississippi River...

Anyway maybe a mile later, my bike comes to an abrupt complete stop under me and I take some bar to to the crotch. WTF:

I couldn't figure out how the hell my derailleur got like that.

^And no, I don't live near there.  I couldn't fix it either, so I hiked to the train, took that to 38th and then got on my bike, sat on the bar, and used my left leg to propel it scooter-style the rest of the way home.  It wasn't as fun as it sounds.
Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

ytowndan

Damn, dude.  That sucks.  :|
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

ph92

o shit your derailleur hang arm snapped? it kinda looks like that, but the picture isnt the best quality, i like the first one though.

and you mentioned your chain kept popping off so this could just be that the chain snagged something and just fucked up the derailleur, ive seen that plenty of times in the shop i work in, when was the last time you got a tune up? cause chain falling off anywhere on the drivetrain is a signal that you need your drivetrain tuned, or you need to chill out on the intense jumps/landings :-D
Make America Melt Again!

qop24

Quote from: phishhead92 on October 13, 2010, 09:01:26 PM
Quote from: qop24 on October 13, 2010, 03:21:09 PM
Pie-Guy.

That big meanie.

skipped school? i dont skip class, im at college :-D haha, you thought i was in high school, im a freshman in college, and its ...
WOO COLLEGE!!!!!

please see the following link:

http://week4paug.net/sex/school's-in-session-(was-today-i-hate)/
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: StCarl on October 14, 2010, 02:14:13 AM
ok, so I assume you're kidding but back when I lived in Seattle the first time, my gf and I had this dizzy roommate who got a german shepherd from this evil wook in Olympia who trained it to go after rabbits and squirrels and shit because he thought that shit was cool. 

So this dizzy roommate is trying to civilize this dog.  This dizzy girl also hated that one time another cat had come in the cat door to eat my cat's food in the laundry room.  Cats didn't even come around the yard after she got the dog, but she felt like this was the issue she was going to assert herself with vs. the roommates.  So said dizzy bitch starts randomly blocking the cat door... 

She had that dog for a few weeks with no incidents with my cat besides some chasing (although the dog did kill some other animals in the yard, it never had fucked with my cat) until one afternoon I am sleeping after a long overnight of work at the Krusteaz pancake mix factory and I wake up to some seriously fucked up sounds coming from the laundry room. 

Dizzy b had blocked the cat door, where my cat had tried to get away from this dog and the scene I walk in on, burned into my brain forever, is my cat in the dog's mouth, dog has got Mr Jones around the front shoulders, and giving is him some kid of death shake.  I flew through the air and punched that dog in the ass so fucking hard.  Dog pisses its way out of the room, there is blood all over, and my cat has puncture wounds on both sides of his neck and shoulders.

That is one of the worst things I have seen ever.  Just saying, to anybody who considers training their dog to go after other animals, that is some fucked up shit.
Carl that is one intense story and as pissed as I was at my cat, I would never wish that on any animal.
Althea and I made up last night so we're good now.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

ph92

Quote from: sophist on October 13, 2010, 03:22:54 PM
I use chucklefuck in the right context.  For example, "listen up honey, if you expect me to do some deep sea diving on that chucklefuck  of a bush, well, you're more likely to call yourself George and eat healthy"
also sophist, chucklefuck is a verb and a noun, not a adjective

ex) "QUIT CHUCKLEFUCKING AROUND!"
ex) "you are such a chucklefuck
Make America Melt Again!

VDB

Quote from: StCarl on October 14, 2010, 02:14:13 AM

Ho. Ly. Shit. That's fucked up. Having lived with cats my whole life, this kind of shit makes me shudder.

Um, well, anyway, I just came here to say I hate it when my boss sends work e-mails to my personal address and not my work address...  :|
Is this still Wombat?

PIE-GUY

That I missed out on ACLFest 2011 $50 tickets by maybe 4 seconds.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

whyweigh5.0

i had to cancel my msg extras this morning.  they were accessible seats so i just hope they go to someone who needs them and not some scalper or phan using a loophole
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/