News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

today, i hate:

Started by VA $l!m, May 16, 2005, 06:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ri©h

Don't scare me...  I haven't taken my Valium today.   :-o

rowjimmy

Quote from: Rich on February 18, 2009, 11:19:00 AM
Dimeadozen and their stupid ass-backwards moderators.   :roll:

Dude, there are probably hundreds of pages of griping over their ridiculous mod'ing  on a taper site that I frequent.

They banned a Mule aud that I taped because Mule sells sbds. They gave no consideration to the fact that Mule expressly permits taping and sharing of those audience recordings without restriction (other than no archive.org.) I was setup directly in front of the board for f*cks sake...

They allow tons of bands that are NOT taper friendly but Mule they get picky about.

Ri©h

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 18, 2009, 02:06:00 PM
Quote from: Rich on February 18, 2009, 11:19:00 AM
Dimeadozen and their stupid ass-backwards moderators.   :roll:

Dude, there are probably hundreds of pages of griping over their ridiculous mod'ing  on a taper site that I frequent.

They banned a Mule aud that I taped because Mule sells sbds. They gave no consideration to the fact that Mule expressly permits taping and sharing of those audience recordings without restriction (other than no archive.org.) I was setup directly in front of the board for f*cks sake...

They allow tons of bands that are NOT taper friendly but Mule they get picky about.

I took a glance at their stance on Mule and I can see your plight.

Quote from: Dime "Not allowed artists and bands"

#  Gov't Mule (in terms of audience video and SBD patches)
Note: Gov't Mule is not an exception to the same-performance rule. If a recording of a performance is available at Mule Tracks, all captures of it are prohibited official material.

:roll:  Stupid.  I mean...  that's just borderline retarded.  They truly are a network of imbeciles.

antelope19

Quote from: caravan2001 on February 17, 2009, 10:41:49 PM
the email I got from August....Shea Stadium R.I.P  :|

I wore my Shea T-shirt today in honor of the loss of such a wonderful stadium.  I caught it last season from the T-shirt Launch with Mr. Augusto.   :-D  That was def. a first.  I've never caught any freebees before! 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

G. Augusto

Quote from: antelope19 on February 18, 2009, 03:42:46 PM
Quote from: caravan2001 on February 17, 2009, 10:41:49 PM
the email I got from August....Shea Stadium R.I.P  :|

I wore my Shea T-shirt today in honor of the loss of such a wonderful stadium.  I caught it last season from the T-shirt Launch with Mr. Augusto.   :-D  That was def. a first.  I've never caught any freebees before! 

Awww yeah!
Define freebees....
As that something you need to be tested for?
a

antelope19

well, we are talking about Shea after all.  I heard it had the worlds largest, most diverse rat population on earth.   :-D
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

G. Augusto

Quote from: antelope19 on February 18, 2009, 03:50:05 PM
well, we are talking about Shea after all.  I heard it had the worlds largest, most diverse rat population on earth.   :-D

CAT!
CAT population!

Ri©h

What's up with NYC and tearing down their ballparks?  Guess the recession hasn't hit the Big Apple yet.   :?

Caravan2001

Quote from: Hicks on February 18, 2009, 11:14:11 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on February 18, 2009, 08:02:36 AM
Quote from: Hicks on February 18, 2009, 12:35:28 AM
Quote from: blatboom on February 17, 2009, 10:37:20 PM
Quote from: Hicks on February 17, 2009, 09:30:41 PM
My formerly awesome job going to shit over the last six months.   :frustrated:

sales, right?

Yup, and when the time came to make cuts the powers that be gutted my department and saved their own incompetent asses.  Shits gonna really hit the fan when we run out of product next month. 

Job hunting already, I hope.

A little bit, but it's frickin' bleak out there. 

Sorry to hear that homebro.....and yeah, the job scene out here was limited before the recession, now we are hitting record unemployment.....I've got my eyes peeled for you, I'll send anything your way that I come across.....

Hicks

Quote from: caravan2001 on February 18, 2009, 10:16:31 PM

sales, right?

Yup, and when the time came to make cuts the powers that be gutted my department and saved their own incompetent asses.  Shits gonna really hit the fan when we run out of product next month. 

Sorry to hear that homebro.....and yeah, the job scene out here was limited before the recession, now we are hitting record unemployment.....I've got my eyes peeled for you, I'll send anything your way that I come across.....

werd, yeah lemme know if somebody out there needs a cranky middle aged jew stoner music dude up in their bizness.   :-D
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

nab

Quote from: Hicks on February 19, 2009, 12:59:08 AM

sales, right?

werd, yeah lemme know if somebody out there needs a cranky middle aged jew stoner music dude up in their bizness.   :-D

Say it ain't so :-o

Can't be too much older than I am.

sls.stormyrider

sales, right?

already got one of those
:-)
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

whyweigh5.0

misleading ebay buyers  :frustrated:
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

Hicks

Quote from: nab on February 19, 2009, 01:43:24 AM

sales, right?

Say it ain't so :-o

Can't be too much older than I am.

While 30 is the new 20, I still feel like a bonafied adult these days. 

Yes it sucks.   :|
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on February 19, 2009, 10:33:11 AM
misleading ebay buyers  :frustrated:
I hear that, I've been screwed a few times by bogus bidders.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.