News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

05/31 - Fenway Park - Boston, MA - Live Setlist Thread

Started by VA $l!m, May 31, 2009, 01:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sls.stormyrider

just got home
had a blast
great paug pre party - we took over the patio of La Verdad
Really enjoyed the show. Trey was on. Solid jamming, communication, and interplay - not a lot of space or "type 2" but still very solid. Unbeatable set list.

favs - SSB (a cappella, on the mound, wearing Bosox jerseys), Stash, LxL, DWD, and most of set 2. Musically, I think TTE is a pretty cool song. Tweezer, Gin, Bowie, YEM, GTBT - can't go wrong.

more tomorrow.

one more thing - we were sitting waaaay up, but the sound was good (except when the wind was blowing out).
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

PhishPhan

Quote from: SkrunkDaddyDogDiddy on June 01, 2009, 12:16:54 AM
Quote from: PhishPhan on May 31, 2009, 11:34:33 PM
Before we hear it, anyone have any predictions on how the Phenway compares to any of the Hampton nights?

With nearly three more months of practice im going to go ahead and say phenway will top hampton.

I might have to agree with you. That David Bowie was top notch.

Caravan2001

PhishPhan

Caravan2001

Caravan2001

SkrunkDaddyDogDiddy

VA $l!m

oh, i guess all you kids that actually have $ in a bank account already DLed the boards huh?
:lol:
i suck at this stuff.

gin (-the beverage, not the song) is hittin my cranium hard... time for this old guy to hit the hay i think.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

thechad

For those that don't have the cash and want it now it's up for dl here: http://phishthoughts.com/nospoilers/ 
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

VA $l!m

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

VA $l!m

i'm toast (-got up for work @6am  sun.mornin), but i just finished the 1st set DL... loadin into ipod (provided by ANTELope) and headed to bed to listen to a bit whilst i crash.

mistuhfry

Mike flubbed the lyrics to Destiny... At the wheel of a tractor, she was quite an impactor

not that i am complaining... hopefully they'll play it again

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistuhfry on June 01, 2009, 01:29:33 AM
hopefully they'll play it again

not happening, although I am as hopeful as everyone else.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

ytowndan

Quote from: tipetoo on June 01, 2009, 01:45:44 AM
Quote from: mistuhfry on June 01, 2009, 01:29:33 AM
hopefully they'll play it again

not happening, although I am as hopeful as everyone else.

I hope so, too.  Just as long as it's an every now and again thing. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.