News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Summer 2009 Tour Pics

Started by messengerbird, June 01, 2009, 02:23:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

Quote from: blatboom on June 01, 2009, 03:29:56 PM
Quote from: mopper_smurf on June 01, 2009, 03:29:12 PM
Anybody know anything about the footage the lady in the upper left corner was taking?

maybe for the screens?

Of course  :oops:
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

blatboom

Quote from: mopper_smurf on June 01, 2009, 03:31:24 PM
Quote from: blatboom on June 01, 2009, 03:29:56 PM
Quote from: mopper_smurf on June 01, 2009, 03:29:12 PM
Anybody know anything about the footage the lady in the upper left corner was taking?

maybe for the screens?

Of course  :oops:

I know what you're thinking though and every time I see cameras like that I think the same thing  :wink:

Undermind

Quote from: Rift on June 01, 2009, 01:00:26 PM
Quote from: Rip on June 01, 2009, 12:42:04 PM

On the way to our car (we parked for free about 5 minutes from Fenway on Beacon St  8-) ), we walked by at least ten or fifteen tanks  :|

It sucks that shit still hasn't disappeared. Fucking hippie crackheads.   :roll:

Yeah on the way to the Kenmore Square MBTA station, there must have been 10-15 tanks.  Not only did was it ridiculous, it made it take 3 times as long as it should have to get to the subway because of the dealings and the crackheads sucking on balloons.  I read in the Herald that the only arrest was of somebody selling Nitrous.  It seems like with the amount of tanks that more should have been arrested.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

gah

The rainbow was cool, and everyone was taking pics of it.
The clouds breaking up and the sun coming out right in Trey's solo was amazing.
Their was a lot of video folks on stage, possible DVD? Maybe so maybe not, maybe just for the screens.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

PhishPhan

The lights in the nighttime pictures are amazing. Great light set-up too. Do they only have the ring of lights for outdoor venues?

antelope19

I'm glad people got some good pics.  I haven't gone through mine yet, but I remember the Camera guys in alot of them.   :|
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Rift

Quote from: goodabouthood on June 01, 2009, 04:02:02 PM
Their was a lot of video folks on stage, possible DVD? Maybe so maybe not, maybe just for the screens.

Could be for a DVD but most likely it was for the screen feed. However, those screen feeds have been known to find their way around the interwebs.  :wink:
Quote from: flow00Let's enjoy the tunes. The boys are back and that's what matters. 8)

fauxpaxfauxreal

Perhaps making a sweet Time Turns Elastic music video?

Rift

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on June 01, 2009, 09:09:40 PM
Perhaps making a sweet Time Turns Elastic music video?

Heh... judging by the reactions that TTE has produced I doubt that very highly.  :lol:
Quote from: flow00Let's enjoy the tunes. The boys are back and that's what matters. 8)

antelope19

Quote from: Rift on June 01, 2009, 09:08:55 PM
Quote from: goodabouthood on June 01, 2009, 04:02:02 PM

Could be for a DVD but most likely it was for the screen feed. However, those screen feeds have been known to find their way around the interwebs.  :wink:

:crosses fingers:

antelope19

Here are a few that caught my eye but are certainly not all of them.  I'm too tired to go in and really take a good look at close to 300 pictures from the weekend. 

antelope19

whyweigh5.0

I didn't take many at Fenway but what I did take can be seen through my sig
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

justjezmund

wow thanks to all you photogs for all the new desktop material  :clap: K+
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Rift

:-D

My current desktop is this shot: