News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Summer 2009 Tour Pics

Started by messengerbird, June 01, 2009, 02:23:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobafett

Quote from: antelope19 on August 04, 2009, 11:47:31 AM
Blue polo, dark shades and head band!  Sick!   :-D

That guy in the bottom right looks pretty psyched to be taking a sip of his beer.    :-)

HAHA!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

mistercharlie

I think this might be one of the offical shots, but I found I found it while searching through Red Rocks pics, and thought it was awseome.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

gah

Quote from: Bobafett on August 04, 2009, 12:05:51 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on August 04, 2009, 11:47:31 AM
Blue polo, dark shades and head band!  Sick!   :-D

That guy in the bottom right looks pretty psyched to be taking a sip of his beer.    :-)

HAHA!

how about the dude a couple people over lighting up...ahhh, good stuff.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

blatboom

check out the beerface on the dude in the red shirt lower-right corner.

khalpin

Quote from: blatboom on August 04, 2009, 11:46:12 AM
Where's Waldo mattstick?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36045457@N08/3787954098
While everyone else is passing joints, staring at the stage, talking, etc.  Matt is staring down the photographer, saying "I see you trying to take my picture.  Don't make me come over there and kick your ass, buddy!"  :samurai:

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: khalpin on August 04, 2009, 12:33:13 PM
Quote from: blatboom on August 04, 2009, 11:46:12 AM
Where's Waldo mattstick?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36045457@N08/3787954098
While everyone else is passing joints, staring at the stage, talking, etc.  Matt is staring down the photographer, saying "I see you trying to take my picture.  Don't make me come over there and kick your ass, buddy!"  :samurai:
:lol: So true.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

mattstick

Great shot - we held that spot down 2 nights in a row.

cactusfan

how do i put photos in a post as above, where they aren't attachments but are just THERE?
never did figure that out...

Play_It_Leo

Also notice, unlike the photo of Hampton, that there is a much larger percentage of female phans in this pic. Much better representation of the crowd.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

blatboom

Quote from: cactusfan on August 04, 2009, 02:58:10 PM
how do i put photos in a post as above, where they aren't attachments but are just THERE?
never did figure that out...

use the Insert Image button (3rd from the left above the smilies)
copy/paste address of the image and put it within the code.  or if you're using Firefox just right-click>copy image location>paste

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

cactusfan

guyforget

I never take a camera into a show, but figured I might as well sneak the DSLR into one night at Red Rocks just for a few.  I only took it out twice during the show, and then I just take 10 shot bursts about 10 times each.  From row 10, Sunday night. 

-AD_

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫