News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Summer 2009 Tour Pics

Started by messengerbird, June 01, 2009, 02:23:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

G. Augusto

Quote from: mattstick on August 21, 2009, 03:25:24 PM

Page in an AC/DC shirt is pretty legendary.  Too bad he didn't have the straight-brim Mets hat too.

rowjimmy

He really needs to bend that shit.

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

G. Augusto

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 24, 2009, 01:16:31 PM
He really needs to bend that shit.

Like...with a whammy pedal?

blatboom

he already fucked it up by peeling the sticker off.

Bobafett

Quote from: blatboom on August 24, 2009, 02:10:15 PM
he already fucked it up by peeling the sticker off.

yep, he's rocking an "un-fresh" straight brim mets hat....maybe he's not in the loop?
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

guyforget

Quote from: antelope19 on August 21, 2009, 12:39:33 PM
Fenway Edit:

nice use of that technique.  i really like when people use it in subtly.  yours keeps the eye interested because what you see on the screen in color isnt what you see on the stage in monochrome.  well done.   :beers:
-AD_

antelope19

Quote from: guyforget on August 24, 2009, 02:25:00 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on August 21, 2009, 12:39:33 PM
Fenway Edit:

nice use of that technique.  i really like when people use it in subtly.  yours keeps the eye interested because what you see on the screen in color isnt what you see on the stage in monochrome.  well done.   :beers:

Thanks for the kind words everyone! 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

guyforget

Quote from: antelope19 on August 24, 2009, 02:29:52 PM

Ive actually never put that technique to use, so I thought Id give it a quick shot.  Not pixel for pixel clean if you blow it up, but at 600x450 it doesnt really matter. 

Obviously Red Rocks, and my beautiful fiancee:

-AD_

gah

That's a cool pic because you can hardly see yourself in the reflection.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

guyforget

yeah, you can see wes on her right side more than me, even further to the right. 
-AD_

gah

Quote from: guyforget on August 24, 2009, 03:24:32 PM
yeah, you can see wes on her right side more than me, even further to the right.

Yeah, I thought it was him, and you right at the bridge. Good work!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

guyforget

i guess i am in the bridge, and someone to the right of wes is lifting a beer.  i saw elbows up over there and just thought it was me. 

also, sweet membergroup. 
-AD_

antelope19

Quote from: guyforget on August 24, 2009, 03:12:11 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on August 24, 2009, 02:29:52 PM

Ive actually never put that technique to use, so I thought Id give it a quick shot.  Not pixel for pixel clean if you blow it up, but at 600x450 it doesnt really matter. 

Obviously Red Rocks, and my beautiful fiancee:

Nice work!  This was my second or third attempt at this and I am pleased with the outcome.  I have realized that it's not meant for all pictures.  I am in the process of putting together a small collage of pictures for a wall in my house from trips and such over the last couple of years.  I think this one may make the cut.  We'll see. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment