News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009-08-14 Meadows Music Theater - Hartford, CT - Roll Call

Started by rowjimmy, June 03, 2009, 02:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guyforget

great rate for a hilton garden inn

also, noon checkout = bonus!

not planning on hitting this one though, unless it starts looking like there will be tickets below face in the lot; in which case its possible that i could be persuaded.  but, doubtful.  i dont like ct or this venue, soo.....

-AD_

inourdr

Quote from: Phishy69 on June 24, 2009, 11:25:04 AM
I'm in and still looking for a decent hotey to crash at for this.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I work in Hartford and will drive over that way in the next day or two to check out the hotel situations.

I'm also looking for 2 tix if anyone comes across some extras.

blatboom

Quote from: blatboom on June 24, 2009, 10:44:59 AM
so far it's looking like:

in:
blatboom
august/G. Augusto/*iDYNAMITE!*
Undermind
birdman
Here Comes the Joker
99% of inourdr
haleakalari
Sophist
Phishy69

possible:
mehead

inourdr

If you want to place within walking distance check out the Hilton Downtown hilton.com‎. It's a little pricing at $167 for a double but is in a safe area.... however the walk it's quit so safe. I would suggest the Hilton Garden blatboom is staying at.

All the hotels in the area are VERY sketchy according to the HPD.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

inourdr

Quote from: Phishy69 on July 24, 2009, 09:58:22 AM
Anyone heard of this place and is it within walking distance of the show or is that not a safe option, should we cab it?
http://homewoodsuites1.hilton.com/en_US/hw/hotel/WNDHWHW-Homewood-Suites-by-Hilton-Hartford-Downtown-Connecticut/index.do

Not familiar with the place but my coworkers said it's fine to stay at.  it's a decent walk however. I work downtown and am working that day so I can give you a lift to the show if you'd like. PM me.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: inourdr on July 24, 2009, 10:35:13 AM

Not familiar with the place but my coworkers said it's fine to stay at.  it's a decent walk however. I work downtown and am working that day so I can give you a lift to the show if you'd like. PM me.
Damn, that would be sweet, I appreciate it and may hit you up when we get closer to the date.  I think we're gonna try to hook up with some Paugers for some pre-show drinks if possible so we'll see what time you're headed down and go from there.  I'm sure tail-gating would be alright at the Comcast theatre, eh?  Either way, it'll be good to finally meet some of you guys (or shall I say adversaries when it comes to Fantasy Football) this Summer.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

inourdr

Quote from: Phishy69 on July 24, 2009, 10:43:42 AM
Quote from: inourdr on July 24, 2009, 10:35:13 AM

Not familiar with the place but my coworkers said it's fine to stay at.  it's a decent walk however. I work downtown and am working that day so I can give you a lift to the show if you'd like. PM me.
Damn, that would be sweet, I appreciate it and may hit you up when we get closer to the date.  I think we're gonna try to hook up with some Paugers for some pre-show drinks if possible so we'll see what time you're headed down and go from there.  I'm sure tail-gating would be alright at the Comcast theatre, eh?  Either way, it'll be good to finally meet some of you guys (or shall I say adversaries when it comes to Fantasy Football) this Summer.

Perfect. I'm knocking off early that day anyways and was also thinking about setting up a pre-show meet downtown at a local pub. We'll set something up at he date gets closer. Tailgating should be kosher.

G. Augusto

Quote from: blatboom on June 24, 2009, 01:46:14 PM

in:
blatboom
Undermind
birdman
Here Comes the Joker
99% of inourdr
haleakalari
Sophist
Phishy69

possible:
mehead

I might be a little late getting to the lot.
I'm working Friday and should have a light day, but who knows?
Keep some on ice for me!

blatboom

I'm seriously thinking about checking out The Mclovins pre-show at Sullys Pub. 

justjezmund

in:
blatboom
Undermind
birdman
Here Comes the Joker
99% of inourdr
haleakalari
Sophist
Phishy69

possible:
mehead
JestJezmund

If all goes well tet said he might have an lawn for me(keeping fingers crossed)
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

blatboom

Quote from: JustJezmund on August 04, 2009, 06:02:15 PM

in:
blatboom
Undermind
birdman
Here Comes the Joker
99% of inourdr
haleakalari
Sophist
Phishy69

possible:
mehead
JestJezmund

If all goes well tet said he might have an lawn for me(keeping fingers crossed)

good luck with it!

G. Augusto