News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

06/05 - Jones Beach Amphitheater - Wantagh, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by rowjimmy, June 05, 2009, 07:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Real thread here.

2009-06-05
Jones Beach Amp. - Wantagh, NY

Set 1
Wilson, Buried Alive, Kill Devil Falls, AC/DC Bag > I Didn't Know, My Friend My Friend, Ya Mar, Theme From The Bottom, Boogie On Reggae Woman, Split Open And Melt

Set 2
Down With Disease > Twist* > Piper -> Backwards Down The Number Line**, Free, 20 Years Later^, 2001 > Slave To The Traffic Light

Encore
A Day In The Life

* with Oye Como Va jam
** New verse (sndchk'd at Fenway)
^ First Time Played

Predictions:
Olkenard:Opener: Curtain with. others: Melt, Sand, First Tube, DWD
RJ: Ice
mehead: bag
ozymandias: Tube opener
wolfmansbro: Llama opener
mbw: wedge
caravan: Funk Bitch opener. also: 7 Below, Piper, Tube, Carini, 46 days
Blaise: Vultures opener
Drv: Wilson opener. Carini
Xanadux: Buried Alive opener
HCTJ: Maze tonight
willsteele: julius opener
Keeb: pebbles
PosterNutbag: Tweezer opener. also: SOAM, Twist, Chaulkdust, Lizards and Slave

Stream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/phishtube

VA $l!m

huh? wha?  :-D

...maybe we shouldnt let a guy that registered TODAY start one of these life changing threads, ya heard?

EDIT to add:

JUST finished my B_day Steak, now for some homemade Cheesecake and coffee... maybe even a show!! w00t!

PS., i really need to bookmark Phishtubes addy, i keep having to sift threads to find it. :frustrated:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

rowjimmy

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

okelnard

06/05/09 my predictions... :-D

Opener:  Curtain with.

Melt: sometime tonight easily.

Sand.  First Tube.

DWD as the monster of the 2nd set?

Those are my 2 cents worth... I'll check back once the show start and see what has happened.
"What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on here?" - Taggart

"We liked number 217."  - Trey

"If you think you know what the hell is going on, you're probably full of shit."  - Robert Anton Wilson

gah

Ok, so this is my first night sitting in on this. RJ, are we just referring to your original post throughout the evening as the official setlist, so it's not being typed up again and again? Also, is someone texting you or is someone at the show going to be dropping posts in as the songs come up? Cause in the preshow chatter it seemed like that's what guyforget was talking about. Sorry for the show thread newbness...i couldn't make myself read through 80, or 50+ pages worth of material to figure it out!

p.s. cracked my first beer of the night....cheers you guys!  :beers:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

StCarl

Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

rowjimmy

I'll try and keep post #1 up-to-date and folks are encouraged to update the thread as we go. No idea if I'm getting txts tonight but guy has been johnny-on-the-spot during the JB shows so far with posting straight to the thread...

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

ozymandias

Hey guys, been lurking for awhile and figured I might as well join in. Pumped for tonight!

I'm feeling a Tube opener.

Wolfmansbrother

factorz

drvinestein

Wolfmansbrother