News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

AKRON/FAMILY

Started by Gumbo72203, June 16, 2009, 03:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

blatboom

Friday's showtime is 6pm??  luckily there's 2 openers but even then we're going to be hard pressed to make it in time, have to drop the kids off at my parents and that's all the way on the other side of town

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: blatboom on April 24, 2013, 09:08:26 AM
Friday's showtime is 6pm??  luckily there's 2 openers but even then we're going to be hard pressed to make it in time, have to drop the kids off at my parents and that's all the way on the other side of town

That's crazy, it was 10:15 in TO.
I would have loved a 6:00 pm start, I had to get up at 6:30 am to catch my flight.  Then a birthday party as soon as I flew into town on 4 hrs sleep.  :tte:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

justjezmund

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on April 24, 2013, 09:20:01 AM

I would have loved a 6:00 pm start, I had to get up at 6:30 am to catch my flight.  Then a birthday party as soon as I flew into town on 4 hrs sleep.  :tte:

not a plane sleeper ehh?
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: JustJezmund on April 24, 2013, 09:33:35 AM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on April 24, 2013, 09:20:01 AM

not a plane sleeper ehh?

Yeah, I guess I got another hr in on the plane but it's only a 2 hr flight.
I was surprisingly alert for my daughter's party.  Still buzzing from the AK show I guess.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Doors is 6pm.

But yeah, it's an "early" show. We'll be out before 10pm.

justjezmund

Quote from: rowjimmy on April 24, 2013, 02:08:57 PM

Doors is 6pm.

But yeah, it's an "early" show. We'll be out before 10pm.

wish the philly show was like that, not starting till 9 and me being at work by 730, shows prob not gunna happen.   :shakehead:
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Augustus

mbw

sweet.  you hit up the show last night?

Hicks

Has an anyone successfully redeemed their free show ticket because of the delayed ATLELP release?

I am not getting a response from them. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mbw

Quote from: Hicks on April 25, 2013, 07:17:07 PM
Has an anyone successfully redeemed their free show ticket because of the delayed ATLELP release?

i thought it was a cool gesture, but i did not try and take them up on it being that the show was $12

rowjimmy

Quote from: Hicks on April 25, 2013, 07:17:07 PM

No.
I aim to ask about that this weekend.

Eta:  not that I didn't buy tickets for all three shows.

Augustus

Quote from: mbw on April 25, 2013, 07:13:10 PM

Nah. I get up at 3:30 on Thurs.

mbw

Quote from: Augustus on April 25, 2013, 07:43:24 PM
Quote from: mbw on April 25, 2013, 07:13:10 PM

Nah. I get up at 3:30 on Thurs.

oh right.   :lol:

random guy on the internet sent me some stickers as a thanks for recording the show.  cool!
now i just need a car.