News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

I hope I get my Bonnaroo deposit back SOON

Started by whyweigh5.0, June 16, 2009, 09:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whyweigh5.0

I am almost broke :-o  Due to a lot of unplanned miles I had to drive after Camden.

Camden>Manchester>Asheville>Manchester>Knoxville>Manchester :frustrated:
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

antelope19

Quote from: whyweigh3.5 on June 16, 2009, 09:59:56 AM
I am almost broke :-o  Due to a lot of unplanned miles I had to drive after Camden.

:-o  Damn....
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sophist

why?
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

Quote from: Sophist on June 18, 2009, 02:48:11 PM

why?

He had to check in for work at Bonnaroo the day after Camden and then go back to work a shift (I think.)

sophist

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 18, 2009, 02:58:28 PM

why?

He had to check in for work at Bonnaroo the day after Camden and then go back to work a shift (I think.)
jesus, I just looked on mapquest, that camden > roo drive is almost thirteen hours. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

Quote from: Sophist on June 18, 2009, 03:08:56 PM

why?

jesus, I just looked on mapquest, that camden > roo drive is almost thirteen hours. 

dude is hardcore.

sophist

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 18, 2009, 03:12:23 PM
Quote from: Sophist on June 18, 2009, 03:08:56 PM

why?

dude is hardcore.
his sweet blogs tell of no other way.