News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Anyone have this? *FILLED*

Started by taperwayne, July 05, 2009, 03:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobafett

Quote from: inourdr on July 07, 2009, 02:11:11 PM
Quote from: forbin1221 on July 07, 2009, 02:46:29 AM
http://digitalpanic.org/bittorrent/attachment.php?attachmentid=3928

Hopefully this sounds as good as advertised, tis a digital sbd of the show.  Guy promised me he'd be on it in the morning.

Anyone know if this is seeding? I started it when I left for work this AM and it wasn't at that time... would love to give it a spin when I get home. Gracias.

not yet.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

GBL

anyone mind reseeding on bt.etree when your finished from the other site?

thanks in advance!
If this is love, I'm never going home..

forbin1221

I don't know what happened to the guy, he promised me through email he would seed it today. Obviously, he never did.  Hopefully he gets on it.  Apologies for the (at least for now) false alarm.

Bobafett

it is rolling now.  thanks for the heads up!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

forbin1221

No problem, I have tried to seed on etree a few times and failed each time, if anyone wants to walk me through getting this there or post it themselves I'd love to get this out to anyone who wants it.  Thanks

guyforget

i can repost to etree with some nice bandwidth behind it if i can remember how to make a torrent.  

the guy who posted it on digital panic has a nice upload, we're already halfway done w/ good download rates. 
-AD_

guyforget

-AD_

inourdr

Thanks for finding this Forbin and thanks for etreeing it Guy. +K for both of you!

guyforget

i tried to give proper credit in my comments, i just reseeded it, no big deal. 
-AD_

forbin1221

Many thanks for getting this out guy, cool little show

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

taperwayne

:banana:
You guys rock!
Thanks!

guyforget

Quote from: forbin1221 on July 08, 2009, 03:55:56 PM
Many thanks for getting this out guy, cool little show

and thanks to you for digging it up @ digitalpanic.  222 snatches so far on etree. 
-AD_

Bobafett

rowjimmy