News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Shows that need to be tracked down (again)

Started by twatts, July 13, 2009, 09:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marmar

ok folks....

told ya I'd be watchin this space.....

5-21-88 Set 3. Just found the sucker on an old HD from my old DAW....16bit/48kHz so I can only assume it's the master txfer from a DAT.....It is the entire show from a single source, no EAC like the DB source.....

It's the 3rd Big Leg Emma.....I'll be increasing the circulating BLE's by 50%....

You're welcome.
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Marmar

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Mr Minor

^^ Thank you, thank you, and thank you.

Looking forward to them, esp a tasty SBD from 93!

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

mistercharlie

Quote from: Marmar on January 19, 2010, 11:11:22 AM
oh...and 7-22-93 SBD

OH YEAH!!!!

Can't wait to get my ears on this.

Thanks Marmar!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

disco

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

Marmar

10-29-94 Mar-Board is loose in the wilds....look for it soon on a tracker nearest you!

up shortly will be a rare treat seeing light for the first time in a LONG time....the 3rd set to 5-21-88: Big Leg Emma, Rocky Top, Cities, Take the 'A' Train, The Curtain > Suzy Greenberg

There's source issues....so it's gonna be "in the raw".....