News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

INAE - latest release posted on BT

Started by Itsnotanexperience, May 29, 2005, 08:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itsnotanexperience

To anybody who likes techno or electronica, or just wants to hear
what I've been up to muscially, outside my band, I've posted the
final, master version of my spring demo, under 'Other'.  

Jedifunk has heard most of the four tracks seeded, but you haven't
heard the newest track, Funk......I'd be greatful to anybody checking it
out, but be warned.....it's techno:)

Anyway - to anybody who does, thanks in advance.

Scott

ps - I most likely shouldn't post this shameless plug in the General
Discussion forum, but for those who'd be kind enough to check out my
work, I thought I'd give you a heads up.

Funk - the three tracks you already have, are now remastered w/ ever-so-slight
adjustments made to each.    

Hope you dig 'em.

chocolatesaltyballs

just started this, and was actually wondering if it was your creation, as you cant really tell form the torrent info..i figured it was, though, and am looking forward to checking out the tracks..i def am a fan of electronica music, some def more than others and some def a lot less than others..im not so much a fan of hard hittin house, but if its got trancey elements and complex structuring, i'll dig it...predominately a  fan of downtemp stuff (ie. theivery, lemon jelly, some kruder stuff, tosca!), but on the other end of the spectrum, i am very, very fond of any and all simon posford pys-trance projects..be it hallucinogen, shpongle, celtic cross, or yonger brother...actually was lucky enough to FINALLY!! see one of his acts live for the first time on fri night in nyc at spirit before headin down to philly for the biscuits..and, well, needless to say, it was absolutely unbelievable, and greatly surpased what i had expected his live act to be..i mean, ive been let down by a great many dj's that i am huge fans of on disc, and though i had only heard rave reviews from friends of hallucinogen's live performances, i almost didnt buy into it and often attributed it to the fact that he very rarely plays in the states. and that when he did, it had the effect of sell fulfilling satsifaction...however, after witnessing friday nights performance, he def reinforced his place as the worlds greatest psy-trance act...unfreakinbelievable...wish i could be back at the spirit tonight for shpongle 3, but have to spend time with family tomorrow well away from the city..

anyhoo, sorry for rambling...i will def let ya know what i think when i give it a listen..

you a fan of posford yourself?

Itsnotanexperience

not sure about posford himself, although i was pretty big into most
of the psy-trance stuff that came out a few years ago.......i was more
into trancey stuff back in the day, but then it just became a dumping ground
for hard house and a lot of crap.........nevertheless, hopefully some trancey
elements come through.........the descriptions/genres i've listed are hardly
dead-on descriptions......but those are the generes i'd chuck 'em in if forced.

and yeah, all the stuff is material i created.......i really enjoy the funky, jazzy
side of deep house, but still need the drive of flowing techno.......

i love downtempo stuff a ton as well, and i've made some decent down-tempo
tracks, but they're on my other pc which is shot, and i haven't transf'd the data
from it yet........

anyway - thanks for dl'ing the tracks man - i do hope you find some of them
enjoyable:)

thanks

jedifunk

i love downtempo/chill!

balls ;) - check out www.33rpm.com home of guidance records in chicago and look at the hi-fidelity lounge series.  great downtempo stuff in all 4 sets of the series.

i also enjoy there dub sessions as well.
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio