News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

07/31 - Red Rocks - Morrison, CO - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Undermind, July 31, 2009, 03:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickjamesstjames

Quote from: phan003 on June 24, 2007, 10:57:21 PM
sweet lecture.  I suppose he should dose the fucker too?  :roll:

justjezmund

alright all i gotta get off i will see you back here same bat time same bat channel as last night
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Poster Nutbag

Phatty Phatty Gin & Tweezer tonight...

and that Reba is a good call...
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

WhatstheUse?

so what time did this shindig get started last night?
Bring in the dude!

MiamiPhish

my only call tonight is Foam.  weak sauce, i know

WhatstheUse?

I'm calling another Destiny tonight.... just because it seems like I have to call something in this thread b4 the show starts...

I'm also siding with mirththebeatenworker on the Buried Alive opener.
Bring in the dude!

G. Augusto

guyforget

Guyforget and weaz-ale holdin it down dfc, 8 rows back from the board. I can spy mattstick and team.ca down beside the board. Hicks and Caravan2001 are way down low on page-side but at a harsh angle. Saw disco and slim for a bit in the lot. 
-AD_

keeb333

mistercharlie

I'm home from work now. I call a Llama opener.
Cracking open a 22oz Mothership Wit.

Bring on the robot farts! 8-)
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

okelnard

Llama tonight opener! I'll be back later in the set myself...  :beerbang:
"What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on here?" - Taggart

"We liked number 217."  - Trey

"If you think you know what the hell is going on, you're probably full of shit."  - Robert Anton Wilson

mbw

mistercharlie

G. Augusto