News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08/01 - Red Rocks - Morrison, CO - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by mistercharlie, August 02, 2009, 01:34:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

Bobafett

yeah, i like the idea of 6 song second sets.  looks reallly promising.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

Slim on the phone. Right now.

"mike was on fire"
dwd & dirt teases from trey in the hood intro.

Bummer was Pahe is too low in the mix still.

Stash419

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 02, 2009, 11:13:32 AM
Slim on the phone. Right now.

"mike was on fire"
dwd & dirt teases from trey in the hood intro.

Bummer was Pahe is too low in the mix still.

Free tease as well........
Just a man for a mind for victory and an arm like a fucking cannon!

VA $l!m

wow, totally epic show.

had a blast, gotta head back today, have fun everyone.

Big Ups to Disco, guyforget, hicks, cactusfan and everyone else that was in our section last night.

i cnat believe how many songs we called between all of us.
credit to GF for the free call, everyone had DWD pegged, and hicks can verify i called esther at setbreak...BTW your welcome for me garanteing your first TUBE. :-D

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Bobafett

safe travels mang.  glad you all had a blast with some good ear gravy and eye candy.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

CatchYourBreath

taylorc is on fire! I'll listen to it while I make ready to leave for Shoreline......can't freakin' wait!!!!  :rockout:

WhatstheUse?

this setlist looks promising.....

I can't wait to listen! The Phish is back!!!!!

:wtu:
Bring in the dude!

whatapiper

Quote from: GBL on August 02, 2009, 11:08:47 AM
This Tweezer is SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

cant wait to hear, these shows just keep getting better and better, man, i hope they save some love for the rest of the tour!
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

VDB

More great jamming in Rock & Roll!! Honestly, if Hampton/June was 3.0 we should be calling this 3.1 at the very least -- there's a dynamic we just haven't been hearing this year.

Antelope went out on a limb unlike any '09 Antelope, and even Alaska, like BDTNL the night prior, briefly displayed a new wrinkle it had never taken on.

I had been on the fence about driving up to Maryland in two weeks, but that decision is on its way to no-brainer land.

Now listening to DWD, so far so good...
Is this still Wombat?

sls.stormyrider

Curtain With and Esther

:-)

will d/l asap when I get home.

so far, only had time to listen to night 1.
imo, in my noobie opinion, that they are putting stuff out there on the same level as 1.0.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

justjezmund

woah passed out for a minute (hour and a half) had to start over again so i am still listening to "with" and i must say it is great

well at the tube now and this would be me if not hung over  :crazy:
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Hicks

Quote from: VA slim on August 02, 2009, 11:38:15 AM
wow, totally epic show.

had a blast, gotta head back today, have fun everyone.

Big Ups to Disco, guyforget, hicks, cactusfan and everyone else that was in our section last night.

i cnat believe how many songs we called between all of us.
credit to GF for the free call, everyone had DWD pegged, and hicks can verify i called esther at setbreak...BTW your welcome for me garanteing your first TUBE. :-D

Fuck yeah dude, Tube was worth the wait and I guess I can thank you for my first Esther too, never thought I'd get to hear that one!  Mound was also a first timer for me, I think, and the Curtain With was my first "real" one since Coventry didn't count. Big ups to the paug crew in rows 42 and 43, I had a blast last night!

After that show and C&P the night before I can honestly say I've seen every song I ever really wanted to in person.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.