News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08/02 - Red Rocks - Morrison, CO - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by Poster Nutbag, August 03, 2009, 01:54:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

okelnard

"What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on here?" - Taggart

"We liked number 217."  - Trey

"If you think you know what the hell is going on, you're probably full of shit."  - Robert Anton Wilson

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

willsteele

I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 03, 2009, 02:36:41 PM
Am I the only one that hates Sugar Shack?

i doubt it.

but i kinda like it.
surprised? nah, shouldn't be...
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

rowjimmy

CatchYourBreath

VA $l!m

ha, was just down stairs thinking that i went to bed right after someone mentioned a second drumset, and how i'd be bummed if it was for billy and i missd it.
oh well, i jinxed that one into happening.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

AntelopeFreeway

Sugar Shack is ok, but then so were the obligatory "Ringo songs" on all the Beatles albums.

okelnard

Quote from: VA slim on August 03, 2009, 03:32:28 PM
ha, was just down stairs thinking that i went to bed right after someone mentioned a second drumset, and how i'd be bummed if it was for billy and i missd it.

I can't say you really missed it, other than adding your  :rockout: to the thread... (and of course not being there, like everyone else who was posting)
I couldn't hear enough through the stream to tell anything special.

I'm curious if there really was an extra mic set up and who they were hoping would be able to stop by... unless it was a mic for Billy?  Who knows...
"What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on here?" - Taggart

"We liked number 217."  - Trey

"If you think you know what the hell is going on, you're probably full of shit."  - Robert Anton Wilson

VA $l!m

Quote from: okelnard on August 03, 2009, 04:33:10 PM
Quote from: VA slim on August 03, 2009, 03:32:28 PM

I can't say you really missed it, other than adding your  :rockout: to the thread... (and of course not being there, like everyone else who was posting)
I couldn't hear enough through the stream to tell anything special.

I'm curious if there really was an extra mic set up and who they were hoping would be able to stop by... unless it was a mic for Billy?  Who knows...

i meant that i was at the first three shows and skipped the last one.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

justjezmund

I was so happy when i got to work and saw my boss was not there with his shitty ipod selection.  I pumped this shit through the kitchen all day :rawk:

Set 1 - The whole set went together really nice, personal highs: Roses, GBOTT, Reba, BOABH

Set 2 - has no lows imo straight  :crazy: from start to finish.  and the best zero all summer

E: I loved every part of it.

this is my new fav 3.0 show as of today.  this summer is just gunna get better and better.  I don't want to wait two weeks for darien :frustrated:
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Blaise

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 03, 2009, 02:36:41 PM
Am I the only one that hates Sugar Shack?

I think sugar shack is one of my favorite 3.0 songs. I like it more then straight rockers, but what does it matter, my opinion is invalid anyways.