News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08/14 - Comcast Theatre - Hartford, CT - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by mistercharlie, August 15, 2009, 12:08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

08/14/09 The Comcast Theatre, Hartford, CT (Friday)

Soundcheck: Party on the Lamp Post*

Set I (8:40): Punch You In the Eye, AC/DC Bag, NICU, Col. Forbin's Ascent > Fly Famous Mockingbird, Birds of a Feather, Lawn Boy, Stash, I Didn't Know, Middle of the Road, Character Zero

Set II (10:37): Down With Disease > Wilson > Slave To The Traffic Light, Piper -> Water In The Sky, Ghost -> Psycho Killer -> Catapult -> Icculus > You Enjoy Myself

Encore: While My Guitar Gently Weeps

* Trey on Bass and Fish on Drums.

Last 'Forbin > Mockingbird' 09/30/00
Last 'Psycho Killer' 12/07/97
Last 'Icculus' 07/18/99

This show was the sickness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

guyforget

-AD_

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mbw

Declan

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

thechad

Quote from: guyforget on August 15, 2009, 12:12:22 AM
ridiculous setlist, i hate missing phish shows

I don't hate missing all Phish shows, but this one stings a little.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

mehead

depression sinking in as I had debated for weeks whether to hit this show or not..but after the dud I saw at GW and then getting 3.0'd in Chicago i decided to pass...oops - my bad

interesting to see Middle of the Road show up again...on paper set 2 looks like da bomb..never expected Icculus on this tour..holy shit - i can't wit to cracnk this one out tomorrow..
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

nab

thechad

I do have to say, that I'm almost giddy to get me hands on a copy of this show.  And that's the first time it's happened since the first night at Hampton.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Hicks

Quote from: VA slim on August 14, 2009, 04:26:47 PM
ht, but i'm also thinking BAG. last one third night RR. last ghost first night RR, correct?
gotta be one or the other or both  tonite.

nice calls there.
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

guyforget

Quote from: Hicks on August 15, 2009, 12:13:02 AM

did the weaze hit it?

nope.  he'll be there tomorrow night, i backed out of that one. 

-AD_

mehead

Quote from: thechad on August 15, 2009, 12:18:16 AM
I do have to say, that I'm almost giddy to get me hands on a copy of this show.  And that's the first time it's happened since the first night at Hampton.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Hicks

Quote from: guyforget on August 15, 2009, 12:18:46 AM
Quote from: Hicks on August 15, 2009, 12:13:02 AM

did the weaze hit it?

nope.  he'll be there tomorrow night, i backed out of that one.

bummer he was thinking about hitting this one too no?  He's gotta be kicking himself!

nab

QuoteGhost -> Psycho Killer -> Catapult -> Icculus > You Enjoy Myself

Are you kidding me?

VA $l!m

Quote from: Hicks on August 15, 2009, 12:18:29 AM
Quote from: VA slim on August 14, 2009, 04:26:47 PM
ht, but i'm also thinking BAG. last one third night RR. last ghost first night RR, correct?
gotta be one or the other or both  tonite.

nice calls there.

:-D
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-