News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Does anything circulate from their White Crow Studio sessions?(The Kevin Thread)

Started by whyweigh5.0, August 22, 2009, 02:32:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

disco

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

Marmar

QuoteBefore the Rift sessions kicked off, members of Phish joined friends Shockra on September 4th at K.D. Churchill's in Burlington for an all-star guest set of Shockra classics and uncharted jams.

I have that Shockra show.....I think I even got it from Kevin.....

:phish:
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Caravan2001

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on August 29, 2009, 10:47:24 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on August 24, 2009, 02:19:59 AM
QuoteHaving successfully recorded A Picture of Nectar at home in Burlington, Vermont, the band tracked a majority of Rift in familiar surroundings at hometown White Crow Studios. This also afforded them the ability to use familiar personnel. They worked again with Engineer Kevin Halpin who had engineered A Picture of Nectar a year earlier.

relation?   :-o

I know Kevin Halpin.  He lives in Brooklyn.  I worked with him a bit at a music house (RMA) from 2000-2002....He has two Phish gold records in his house, which of course I begged him for EVERY day .....he doesn't even like Phish! 

Caravan2001

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.