News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Furthur

Started by redrum, August 23, 2009, 05:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justjezmund

pretty sure im gunna be fucked for philly. :shakehead:

gotta work with no access unless someone awesome wants to grab me a sat or a sunday.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Superfreakie

Quote from: JustJezmund on January 13, 2011, 07:00:10 PM
pretty sure im gunna be fucked for philly. :shakehead:

gotta work with no access unless someone awesome wants to grab me a sat or a sunday.

I'll try JJ, but my credit card is also about to blow up as I've been on the road for work for more than month and am waiting for my expenses to be paid back.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

VA $l!m

Quote from: Superfreakie on January 13, 2011, 04:15:06 PM
So I'm going to try to grab tix for Soph for both Fri and Sat night in Philly. I also need one Sat. for WTU (he's already got his Friday with me) and I think McGrupp needs both nights. George can you confirm if you need me to try to grab or can you get on at 10:00am tomorrow. I might be able to navigate faster and have a better selection if I am only trying to grab pairs. I hear the Tower is a shit show when it comes to seating, so by already having a sweet pair on Friday way up front, at least me and WTU can stub us all down. These are going to go real fast from what I have gathered. The internet pre-sales for Philly-Boston-NYC were sold out in a couple minutes, if that, and a ton of people were shut out.

wow, sounds like ya'll have quite the paug meetup goin on.

i'm actually considering the longshot of hitting some of this tour... prob NYC if anything... are all of these heads just doin Philly ? sorry, havent been paugin much.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Superfreakie

Quote from: $l!m on January 13, 2011, 07:25:04 PM
So I'm going to try to grab tix for Soph for both Fri and Sat night in Philly. I also need one Sat. for WTU (he's already got his Friday with me) and I think McGrupp needs both nights. George can you confirm if you need me to try to grab or can you get on at 10:00am tomorrow. I might be able to navigate faster and have a better selection if I am only trying to grab pairs. I hear the Tower is a shit show when it comes to seating, so by already having a sweet pair on Friday way up front, at least me and WTU can stub us all down. These are going to go real fast from what I have gathered. The internet pre-sales for Philly-Boston-NYC were sold out in a couple minutes, if that, and a ton of people were shut out.

i'm actually considering the longshot of hitting some of this tour... prob NYC if anything... are all of these heads just doin Philly ? sorry, havent been paugin much.

DUDE, i offered to score you tix for free, I sent you a pm. You never replied. I even said I would come pick you up and give you free accommodation if you could get somewhere close to my vicinity, like a bus station.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

mbw

dude!  can you buy me a car?

Superfreakie

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on January 13, 2011, 07:29:13 PM

dude, aside from Oprah, who the fuck lives in Chicago?

mbw

Quote from: Superfreakie on January 13, 2011, 07:30:59 PM

da bears.

and jerry springer.  is there anything else?

Superfreakie

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on January 13, 2011, 07:34:38 PM

da bears.

THE MIRTHOGAN?

mbw

Quote from: Superfreakie on January 13, 2011, 07:41:25 PM
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on January 13, 2011, 07:34:38 PM

da bears.

THE MIRTHOGAN?

he lives there too.
now buy me stuff!

VA $l!m

Quote from: Superfreakie on January 13, 2011, 07:26:55 PM
Quote from: $l!m on January 13, 2011, 07:25:04 PM

DUDE, i offered to score you tix for free, I sent you a pm. You never replied. I even said I would come pick you up and give you free accommodation if you could get somewhere close to my vicinity, like a bus station.

yeah, but you left out the part about all the cool kids that were gonna go.  :wink:

nah, ser. tho thx for the offer. i mighta taken u up on it but seeing as i havent left my basement in 7 months do to debilitating 24/7 death pains i dont think i'd make it to philly. let alone have the  $ for a plane tick.
though i'm thinking of begging my best friend in NYC to fly me out  as a last wish before i die.
so, holla if ur gonna be in NYC for further.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Superfreakie

So I just grabbed two tix for Friday, therefore McGrupp and Soph in. I have two tix for Saturday one for WTU and Soph. But now my CC is maxed out. I have one more on hold for Sat if McGrupp can get me a CC or it is gone. You have 4 minutes. Sorry JJ, not enough room on the CC to fit ya.

Superfreakie

As it stand right now, the following are in:

Friday: SF, WTU, SOPH, MCGUPP   :banana:

Saturday: SF, WTU, SOPH  :crazy:

Need tix for JJ for each night and one for McGrupp for Sat. If I can get my card cleared by today, keep trying for single tix cause credit card refusals will ensue throughout the day.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Superfreakie on January 14, 2011, 10:47:42 AM
As it stand right now, the following are in:

Friday: SF, WTU, SOPH, MCGUPP   :banana:

Saturday: SF, WTU, SOPH  :crazy:

Need tix for JJ for each night and one for McGrupp for Sat. If I can get my card cleared by today, keep trying for single tix cause credit card refusals will ensue throughout the day.

Woah!  Holy shit dude, you're the man!

MArch can't come soon enough -- we're going to have a hell of a time.
Bring in the dude!

danje

I got JJ covered for Saturday.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!