News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Furthur

Started by redrum, August 23, 2009, 05:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

::makes joke about my necrophilia habit::
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

VA $l!m

hey brothers i think i might hit the radio city shows. anyone goin? holla.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Superfreakie

Quote from: $l!m on February 25, 2011, 03:35:22 PM

I don't think any of us are.....but you know we could always use ya in Philly.  :wink:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

gah

Quote from: Superfreakie on February 25, 2011, 03:40:31 PM

I don't think any of us are.....but you know we could always use ya in Philly.  :wink:

Do it! And rock the walkman!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

justjezmund

if anyone hears of a friday let me know.  I will be there regardless for raging but just sayin.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

VA $l!m

would be nice, but since this is prob the last trip ill be able to make in 2011 im killin multiple birds with a stone. gotta go to nyc to see my friend and such. hope i get to see the boys tho, havent seen bob in 5 or so years and almost 10 since last phil show.

i need to check some other bands tour dates too... woulld be nice to catch a mmw or roots show or somethin smaller while im in town.

really wish i could see the kincks too, but they jus raised tick prices after the melo trade. prob mad pricey now. ohwell, hopefully a dead show... at least ther not sold out... dont even want toknow what horrible price they are , lol...whatev. prob only get to one maybe 2 of them. we'll see.

mbw

Quote from: JustJezmund on February 25, 2011, 07:35:49 PM
if anyone hears of a friday let me know.  I will be there regardless for raging but just sayin.

superfreakie does.  i love flirting with the idea, but in all reality it ain't gonna happen for me.

Superfreakie

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on February 25, 2011, 07:40:16 PM

superfreakie does.  i love flirting with the idea, but in all reality it ain't gonna happen for me.

I gotta a Friday for face JJ.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

sprobeck

Friday Tower's are onsale right now on Live Nation.
fresh back from the mental institution and FEELING FINE!!!!!!!!

justjezmund

DUDE COME ON, If you ser get to philly I might just buy it for you.  then find my own
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Superfreakie

Quote from: $l!m on February 25, 2011, 07:39:55 PM

would be nice, but since this is prob the last trip ill be able to make in 2011 im killin multiple birds with a stone. gotta go to nyc to see my friend and such. hope i get to see the boys tho, havent seen bob in 5 or so years and almost 10 since last phil show.

i need to check some other bands tour dates too... woulld be nice to catch a mmw or roots show or somethin smaller while im in town.

really wish i could see the kincks too, but they jus raised tick prices after the melo trade. prob mad pricey now. ohwell, hopefully a dead show... at least ther not sold out... dont even want toknow what horrible price they are , lol...whatev. prob only get to one maybe 2 of them. we'll see.

Slim the only NY show that has tickets left is the third night at Radio City and that was cause of a ticket re-release that just happened. All five nights at the Nokia and the Fri and Sat at Radio City have been sold out since the day they went on sale. But nothing wrogn with a Sunday night with the Dead.....Sunday night was always family night. :rawk:  :syf:

VA $l!m

Quote from: Superfreakie on February 25, 2011, 08:06:06 PM
Quote from: $l!m on February 25, 2011, 07:39:55 PM

Slim the only NY show that has tickets left is the third night at Radio City and that was cause of a ticket re-release that just happened. All five nights at the Nokia and the Fri and Sat at Radio City have been sold out since the day they went on sale. But nothing wrogn with a Sunday night with the Dead.....Sunday night was always family night. :rawk:  :syf:

hmmm thats weird the further website says they are all still on sale... ill check tick master now. thx for the headsup. sun is prob the show we wer gonna hit anyway.

VA $l!m

looks like ur right.
i could still pull sunday nite tix tho.
wow, @ that price id only be able to hit one show anyway!
$84 a piece! lmao. wow. youd think id get a europe 72 box set thrown in at that price! lol.
::stealyourfacepalm::

Superfreakie

Quote from: $l!m on February 26, 2011, 04:12:39 PM
looks like ur right.
i could still pull sunday nite tix tho.
wow, @ that price id only be able to hit one show anyway!
$84 a piece! lmao. wow. youd think id get a europe 72 box set thrown in at that price! lol.
::stealyourfacepalm::

But that's Radio City. Most of my tickets came out to 73 with shipping to Canada. Straight up, the Orpheum was 59.50 and the Tower was 62.50. The times they are a changing. But also consider that most artists charge far more than that with their staggered seating prices. At least we have one price for all.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: JustJezmund on February 25, 2011, 07:58:11 PM

DUDE COME ON, If you ser get to philly I might just buy it for you.  then find my own

I'll pitch in on that.

DO IT MBW! :wtu:
Bring in the dude!