News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009-11-20/21 US Bank Arena - Cincinnati, OH - Roll Call

Started by AfterMidnight, October 21, 2009, 03:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeb333

AfterMidnight

Quote from: Play_It_Leo on November 06, 2009, 10:13:18 PM
Quote from: aphineday on November 06, 2009, 06:52:16 PM
Quote from: Play_It_Leo on November 06, 2009, 05:36:45 PM
204 for n1 and 202 for n2.
I might know someone too Leo. You have 2 extras both nights?

Yep you got it. Any help'd be great, thanks!

Quote from: MarkDavidson on November 06, 2009, 07:30:39 PM
any locals going to this?

I spent my first 18 years there and am staying with some non-paug locals, does that count for anything? I doubt either would be up to hosting a big party, but we may be able to get some ideas from them about meeting places we could all head to pre-show.

sounds good. i'm coming down from cleveland so i have no clue where a good place would be to get together. but i'm up to grab a few cold ones before heading to the lot.

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

WillBreathes

Just got my ticket confirmation, woohoo!

edit- as in, shipping confirmation!
tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither

flow00

I just splurged on an 12 row center ticket for the 21st. I have upper level for the 20th, so I needed to make up for it. It'll totally be worth it.

blatboom

Quote from: flow00 on November 07, 2009, 10:58:53 AM
I just splurged on an 12 row center ticket for the 21st. I have upper level for the 20th, so I needed to make up for it. It'll totally be worth it.

I had seats way up one night in '03 and could barely hear.  but security there is [was] chill so I spent the whole show down in the trench and it was great.

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

AfterMidnight

just got my tickets in the mail. they look pretty sick.

Play_It_Leo

Just got mine as well. Talked to one of my buddies who's going to the shows with me. He was thinking maybe the Hofbrau house may work out well for people to meet up at on Friday and maybe Saturday as well. http://www.hofbrauhausnewport.com/

Newport is straight across the ohio river from the arena and there is a pedestrian bridge from one side to the other.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

Play_It_Leo

Oh, and the attendees:
MarkDavidson
emayPhishyMD
postjack (fri)
phg
tomapella
play_it_leo
tweezy (fri)
aphineday
Stash419
flow00
keeb333 (sat)
sophist (sat)
WillBreathes
ghost2000
Dyke van Dick

If I missed anyone, feel free to add yourself. Can't wait! 10 days left.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

WillBreathes

tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither

Tomapella

AfterMidnight

Quote from: Play_It_Leo on November 10, 2009, 03:13:07 PM
Just got mine as well. Talked to one of my buddies who's going to the shows with me. He was thinking maybe the Hofbrau house may work out well for people to meet up at on Friday and maybe Saturday as well. http://www.hofbrauhausnewport.com/

Newport is straight across the ohio river from the arena and there is a pedestrian bridge from one side to the other.

hofraue house sounds awesome. it's walking distance from my hotel (Travelodge Newport/Cincinnati Riverfront). and there is a shuttle that runs from the hotel for a $1.50 to the venue.

emay

Gonna be meeting up with a couple of my crews for these two shows!  :banana: :beers:

oh and two nights of  :phish: :clap:

where"s the paug meet up?

Can't Wait!

Dyke van Dick