News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Packers!

Started by aphineday, October 23, 2009, 03:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

antelope19

Quote from: mistercharlie on January 23, 2011, 08:48:47 PM
Congrats, guys! But I am rooting for the Steelers to win it!!!  :beers:

FYPFM

:evil:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

phuzzyfish12

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

aphineday

So awesome story that absolutely makes my day. I posted on Twitter this morning basically advertising flights to Dallas for any Pack fans (who have money and want to fly private) etc...
I got a direct message about 5 minutes later from Jermichael Finley! He has tweeted back and forth with me during the season, but how cool. He sent me his number and asked me to call him tonight about a charter. So, obviously I did. I don't think he's going to go with us (our jet is already booked), but he talked to me for a good 5 minutes about the season, how much he wishes he could play, and how he feels about next year. Before he hung up he said, "make sure you holla next time you're up to the Bay". What a cool fucking guy. Absolutely made my week.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

antelope19

Quote from: aphineday on January 25, 2011, 01:13:10 AM
So awesome story that absolutely makes my day. I posted on Twitter this morning basically advertising flights to Dallas for any Pack fans (who have money and want to fly private) etc...
I got a direct message about 5 minutes later from Jermichael Finley! He has tweeted back and forth with me during the season, but how cool. He sent me his number and asked me to call him tonight about a charter. So, obviously I did. I don't think he's going to go with us (our jet is already booked), but he talked to me for a good 5 minutes about the season, how much he wishes he could play, and how he feels about next year. Before he hung up he said, "make sure you holla next time you're up to the Bay". What a cool fucking guy. Absolutely made my week.

:beers:

That's awesome.  Thanks for sharing. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

JPhishman

Whoa that's awesome John! Respec!

I actually came in here to begin my shit talking..... but I'll let it go for now in light of Jermichael Finley being a cool mofo.
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

phuzzyfish12

Awesome  :rawk:

zimbra

That's pretty impressive, grats.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

aphineday

WE DID IT!! SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!

aphineday

A little 6-0 bump here!
I'm not looking for us to go undefeated, but damn it feels good to be a Pack fan right now.
Aaron Rodgers is just on another level.

Lifeboy

Quote from: aphineday on October 16, 2011, 09:00:29 PM
A little 6-0 bump here!
I'm not looking for us to go undefeated, but damn it feels good to be a Pack fan right now.

I like GB, and don't mind seeing them do well.   :-)
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

nab

Quote from: aphineday on October 16, 2011, 09:00:29 PM
A little 6-0 bump here!

Hate to admit it, but after you meet my team this weekend, it'll probably 7-0.    :|

At least I can be happy for the division.  Between the Pack and Detroit, good things are going on. 

aphineday

Yeah, Vikes need a kick start for sure. Makes me a little nervous, as beating the Pack would definitely be a good way to do that.

nab

Quote from: aphineday on October 21, 2011, 05:20:24 PM
Yeah, Vikes need a kick start for sure. Makes me a little nervous, as beating the Pack would definitely be a good way to do that.

It sure would  :evil:

But mostly I don't want to hear from my cheese eating step father