News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

10/30 - Festival 8 - Indio, CA - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by mistercharlie, October 31, 2009, 02:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Agree, set III on Sunday brought the most satisfying jams for me, couple that with the acoustic set and 11/1 gets my nod for best of the weekend.

10/31 comes in second because of Exile and pretty killer set III.

10/30 comes in last for me, Stash, Piper and the last two minutes of DWD are great, the rest is just aight IMO.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

blatboom

Quote from: Hicks on November 14, 2009, 02:52:02 PM
Agree, set III on Sunday brought the most satisfying jams for me, couple that with the acoustic set and 11/1 gets my nod for best of the weekend.

10/30 comes in last for me, Stash, Piper and the last two minutes of DWD are great, the rest is just aight IMO.

how about the Wolfman's though?  I love that jam

Hicks

Quote from: blatboom on November 14, 2009, 03:05:40 PM

It's alright, it's cool that there's a halloween tradition of spooky Wolfman's now, but the 8 version had a lot to live up to in comparison with the 98 version and falls more than a bit short.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Superfreakie

Quote from: Hicks on November 14, 2009, 10:07:23 PM

It's alright, it's cool that there's a halloween tradition of spooky Wolfman's now, but the 8 version had a lot to live up to in comparison with the 98 version and falls more than a bit short.

Must give a big nod to the Piper. Patient and nurtured, with lots of room to allow it to drift outside the 3.0 box.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

justjezmund

Quote from: Superfreakie on November 15, 2009, 01:25:38 AM
Quote from: Hicks on November 14, 2009, 10:07:23 PM

Must give a big nod to the Piper. Patient and nurtured, with lots of room to allow it to drift outside the 3.0 box.
not to mention the "i just wanna see your face" vocal jam
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.