News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

11/25 - Wachovia Center - Philadelphia, PA - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Tomapella, November 25, 2009, 05:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcr3

just went downstairs to take a piss break, but i only missed 30 seconds of the tte.   :|
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Superfreakie

Quote from: pcr3 on November 25, 2009, 11:34:02 PM
just went downstairs to take a piss break, but i only missed 30 seconds of the tte.   :|

roflmao
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

willsteele

lets say your on a road trip listening to the summer or fall tour, whatever...    do you skip tte?  every time?
I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

JPhishman

Damn I got hosed...... after last night I figured tonight would def be rockin so I picked up both shows on LP to save a couple bucks.

Lesson Learned
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

mbw

i cooked and ate a pork chop, and the song is still playing.....

Caravan2001

Quote from: willsteele on November 25, 2009, 11:35:10 PM
lets say your on a road trip listening to the summer or fall tour, whatever...    do you skip tte?  every time?

no, I don't, but def. sometimes....I really don't mind it that bad, especially this part....just takes up so much set time

willsteele

tte > tweezer reprise?   or do they save that for the encore....
I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

willsteele

Quote from: caravan2001 on November 25, 2009, 11:38:01 PM
Quote from: willsteele on November 25, 2009, 11:35:10 PM

no, I don't, but def. sometimes....I really don't mind it that bad, especially this part....just takes up so much set time

agreed.

Caravan2001

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on November 25, 2009, 11:37:11 PM
i cooked and ate a pork chop, and the song is still playing.....

:-D

I walked to the end of my driveway to get a netflix halfway through the song, and now I am back and it is still going....

willsteele

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.