News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Festival 8 video we've all been waiting for...

Started by mattstick, November 27, 2009, 02:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kellerb

Quote from: Poster Nutbag on November 27, 2009, 02:46:59 PM
Pretty solid... Like the jacket removal just as things get cold... cold... cold... , but sure wish the whole song was on there...
meh, the tweezer could have ended after jacket removal.  How did Trey expect to top that, anyway?

mattstick

Kid in the Corner

that is pretty tight.  even mike has to check it out @ 4:15

mattstick

Page shoots him a confused look for a second too.

guyforget

i have stills of this.  i need to learn myself hows to make a snazzy animated .gif.
-AD_

Caravan2001

mistercharlie

Quote from: guyforget on November 27, 2009, 03:05:26 PM
i have stills of this.  i need to learn myself hows to make a snazzy animated .gif.

I'd use that for an avatar.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

fauxpaxfauxreal

fuck yes.  +K.  This IS the video I've been waiting for!

Declan

I have been waiting all my life to see him take his jacket off.

actually ive been waiting for him to bust out the parachute pants again
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

G. Augusto

You guys ever see Mike take his hoodie off...on weed?

AntelopeFreeway

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

guyforget

Quote from: guyforget on November 27, 2009, 03:05:26 PM

love it

-AD_

mbw

Trey rolling up his sleeves during Ghost last night might just take the crown from the jacket removal.