News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Festival 8 video we've all been waiting for...

Started by mattstick, November 27, 2009, 02:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: mbw on November 01, 2021, 11:26:10 AMTrey rolling up his sleeves during Ghost last night might just take the crown from the jacket removal.

Dude took his time!
Bring in the dude!

cactusfan

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 02, 2021, 02:00:52 AM
Quote from: mbw on November 01, 2021, 11:26:10 AMTrey rolling up his sleeves during Ghost last night might just take the crown from the jacket removal.

Dude took his time!

Plus he did it as the music from Roses was still going, sending out this clear message of "As soon I get these sleeves rolled up, we are going to jam the shit out of this," and then he abruptly cut off the music and started Ghost and the whole crowd sighed sadly. We got over it fast, though.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: cactusfan on November 02, 2021, 10:31:06 AMPlus he did it as the music from Roses was still going, sending out this clear message of "As soon I get these sleeves rolled up, we are going to jam the shit out of this," and then he abruptly cut off the music and started Ghost and the whole crowd sighed sadly. We got over it fast, though.

I thought the exact same thing at the time
Bring in the dude!