News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/03 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by mistercharlie, December 03, 2009, 07:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

2009-12-03
Madison Square Garden
New York, NY

Set I:
Punch You In The Eye, Backwards Down The Number Line, Axilla I, Taste, Boogie On Reggae Woman, Stash, Lawn Boy, Time Turns Elastic, Back on the Train, Julius

Set II: Down With Disease > Piper > Fluffhead, Cities > Free, Halley's Comet -> 2001 > David Bowie

Encore: Character Zero

Stream:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/joephus0311
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

mistercharlie

I call a BDTNL opener tonight.

I was goin' crazy waiting for this to start!  :crazy:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mbw

all openers have been tame and predictable, but im still calling......buried alive

Poster Nutbag

Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

mistercharlie

Poster Nutbag

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 03, 2009, 07:37:20 PM
all openers have been tame and predictable, but im still calling......buried alive
Except for that Bowie opener in Syracuse, that one caught me off guard... I've been calling that Buried alive opener for these shows to, but still have to go with the more predictable call of Wilson...
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

mbw

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Buffalo Budd

Thanks Mr C.  There'd be no way I could pull it off being on Atlantic time with an early morning tomorrow. 
I expect a rawkin' 46 Days this evening and a groovy Stash.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

cactusfan

DoW

Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

mistercharlie