News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/03 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by mistercharlie, December 03, 2009, 07:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

MeltMe

nothing i see can be taken from me...

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

AntelopeFreeway

Just dropped by...Cities, huh?  I called that one night too early... how's the show been?

GBL

Quote from: aphineday on December 03, 2009, 11:10:43 PM
Def, just wish it would have gotten a little more jam heavy. WAY better than Set I though!

Phish doesnt jam anymore..
If this is love, I'm never going home..

aphineday

There is no question that Bowie is the highlight for me! Stash was getting there, just too short. We got a little taste of "It" again now I do believe!
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

rowjimmy

rowjimmy

Marmar

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

aphineday

Quote from: GBL on December 03, 2009, 11:13:11 PM
Quote from: aphineday on December 03, 2009, 11:10:43 PM
Def, just wish it would have gotten a little more jam heavy. WAY better than Set I though!

Phish doesnt jam anymore..
I dunno if I can agree with you on that completely. Albany was pretty damn sick the other night... have there been better shows? Of course, but it was pretty exciting IMO...
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

Marmar

Shadowmaster

Poster Nutbag

Quote from: Marmar on December 03, 2009, 11:17:32 PM
ZERO....I'm out.....

Oh Well... maybe the Sleeping Monkey will pop up for a peek tomorrow night...
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Marmar