News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/05 - John Paul Jones Arena - Charlottesville, VA - Live Setlist Thread

Started by sophist, December 05, 2009, 05:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

Phish
2009-12-05
John Paul Jones Arena - Charlottesville, VA

Set I:  AC/DC Bag, Chalkdust Torture, Stealing Time From A Faulty Plan, The Divided Sky, Ya Mar, Sneaking Sally through the Alley, The Old Home Place*, Cavern, Funky Bitch, David Bowie, The Wedge, Bold As Love

set break ~9:26 PM EST.

set II start time ~10:02 PM EST
Set II: Tweezer -> Light -> Piper -> Free, Sweet Virginia, Harry Hood, Suzy Greenberg, Golgi Apparatus

Encore:

*LTP 2004-04-15 (63 Shows)
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

fauxpaxfauxreal

sophist

RJ twitter update:

QuoteMike was offstage for a sec and didnt play back w a vegence now  52 seconds ago reply
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Undermind

Apparently Mike's Bass broke for awhile:

Quotestill playing golgi. NO BASS Then it comes back for 2nd chorus. Fucking weird!
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

willsteele

I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

Undermind

Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

gainesvillegreen

Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

sophist

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Undermind

susep

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on December 05, 2009, 11:03:40 PM

Except, I liked Deer Creek.  You are essentially saying the best show of the summer (all polls seem to agree with me here) is a waste of money.

Big difference!

I've heard you say repeatedly how you disdain DC. :roll:

mistercharlie

sophist

Phish
2009-12-05
John Paul Jones Arena - Charlottesville, VA

Set I:  AC/DC Bag, Chalkdust Torture, Stealing Time From A Faulty Plan, The Divided Sky, Ya Mar, Sneaking Sally through the Alley, The Old Home Place*, Cavern, Funky Bitch, David Bowie, The Wedge, Bold As Love

set break ~9:26 PM EST.

set II start time ~10:02 PM EST
Set II: Tweezer -> Light -> Piper -> Free, Sweet Virginia, Harry Hood, Suzy Greenberg, Golgi Apparatus, Run Like An Antelope

Encore:

*LTP 2004-04-15 (63 Shows)

willsteele

booyah!!   1911 posts!!

er..  i mean..

100 karmas!!!!!

in rod we trust.
I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.