News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 So Far: Top 5 + Methodology

Started by AntelopeFreeway, December 10, 2009, 11:11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guyforget

Quote from: thatfargone on December 10, 2009, 04:47:21 PM
Quote from: guyforget on December 10, 2009, 04:45:37 PM
Quote from: whyweigh4.0 on December 10, 2009, 04:40:27 PM
these days if you are making noises and they are going into a microphone its called singing

no, thats called rapping.

Whoa, no love for hip hop I take it?

no love, no hate, just jokes. 
-AD_

PIE-GUY

Quote from: guyforget on December 10, 2009, 04:54:59 PM
Quote from: thatfargone on December 10, 2009, 04:47:21 PM
these days if you are making noises and they are going into a microphone its called singing

Whoa, no love for hip hop I take it?

no love, no hate, just jokes.

It was a good joke... very unusual.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Superfreakie

Quote from: guyforget on December 10, 2009, 04:35:53 PM
Quote from: AntelopeFreeway on December 10, 2009, 04:34:38 PM
Quote from: guyforget on December 10, 2009, 04:09:18 PM
i dont think that hartford or spac make my top 5...

but the reality is that i havent really listened to any 3.0 past the first or second listening after download, and i probably never will. 

I think that's an interesting opinion.  I'm not sure that I share it.  In thinking back about my listening habits, the only shows that I find really interesting since 2000 are IT and Festival 8.  I'm relistening to all of the Fall Tour, and liking the improvement, but will I ever revisit them?
Not sure.

you confused me.  it sounds like you said youre not sure you agree, but then you nearly agreed by saying that youre not sure youre gonna revisit them, which is what i said...?

Strange, I just read a something authored by someone who seemed to exhibit the same inability to tackle the English language......not sure where though.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

JPhishman

I approve this joke  :lol:
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

AntelopeFreeway

Quote from: Superfreakie on December 10, 2009, 05:19:27 PM

but the reality is that i havent really listened to any 3.0 past the first or second listening after download, and i probably never will. 

I think that's an interesting opinion.  I'm not sure that I share it.  In thinking back about my listening habits, the only shows that I find really interesting since 2000 are IT and Festival 8.  I'm relistening to all of the Fall Tour, and liking the improvement, but will I ever revisit them?
Not sure.

you confused me.  it sounds like you said youre not sure you agree, but then you nearly agreed by saying that youre not sure youre gonna revisit them, which is what i said...?

Strange, I just read a something authored by someone who seemed to exhibit the same inability to tackle the English language......not sure where though.

I might not be able to write a coherent reply, but at least I can spell.....

Superfreakie

Quote from: AntelopeFreeway on December 10, 2009, 05:26:00 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on December 10, 2009, 05:19:27 PM

Not sure.

I might not be able to write a coherent reply, but at least I can spell.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

mehead

"create amazing music out of nothing or out of something where it typically doesn't exist"

Genius   :roll:
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

gah

Quote from: sunrisevt on December 10, 2009, 03:51:39 PM
Flat C, then. Nice catch.

The English teacher in me loves that we're discussing his writing style rather than his methodology or his ranking. Long live the paug--smartest of the  :phish: sites.

I forgot to comment in here. The above post makes me  :-D!

Oh yeah, this guy sucks at the writing.  :roll:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.