News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Todd Phillips, Director of The Hangover...

Started by whyweigh5.0, July 13, 2009, 04:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Natural

Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 14, 2009, 10:13:48 AM
I like how he always gives himself a cameo...

Ha! I never noticed his necklace. too funny. His GG Allin doc, HATED, is great. You don't have to be a fan of the music (and really, who the fuck is?) to dig the hell out of it. I had a copy in the dorms and it was always a big hit. The pacing is great - a total party classic.
Movie Madness in Portland has FRAT HOUSE on VHS. I haven't seen it yet, but it's on my list. Towards the back, but on my list, nonetheless.
We were all ready to pedal like hell to get that rocketship into orbit

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

justjezmund

Crazy watch.  makes me glad i was cool enough to find people to party with during college without doing pointless shit.

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Mr. Natural

^^^ wow. That shit was nuts. Besides the opening scene (which could have fooled me if I hadn't heard otherwise), there wasn't much that looked scripted to me. And, scripted or not, getting the DogCageTreatment will fuck with you, regardless. And whenever a female was onscreen, I'd get really nervous/scared for her.
I was kind of surprised that they let two hyperdorks like Todd and his friend pledge; but when a ponytailed dude in a GD tie-dye is barking commands drill-sargeant style, I guess anything can happen.
When my best friend's freshman roommate was pledging, he used to come back to their room hammered and clearly shaken. Davy would say "shit man, what happened?" and his roommate would shake his wobbly head and say "dude, you don't even want to know ..." and leave it at that.
We were all ready to pedal like hell to get that rocketship into orbit