News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/30 - AA Arena - Miami, FL - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by Undermind, December 30, 2009, 11:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: rowjimmy on December 30, 2009, 11:54:53 PM
But GBOTT was in between two of those songs you listed, G. It's not just about what they play, it's when they play it.

QFT
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

mbw

rowjimmy

Gumbo72203

Quote from: gainesvillegreen on December 30, 2009, 11:51:52 PM
I wonder how long it has been since both Tela and Lifeboy were played in the same show...12/30 shows are always the rage

Right?!???   what, probably......  ummmm....  Gamehoist? 

and then Curtain With?  and Sand?  and Boogie On? 

I'm willing to bet this is one of those crazy shows where everything played had never been played together before.  Well, aside from Jim, Bowie, and Chalkust....   i mean, theyve been played together once or twice before....
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 30, 2009, 11:57:57 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on December 30, 2009, 11:54:53 PM
Lifeboy is just awesome.

surprised to here you say that.
/just sayin'

He wouldn't be sayin' it if he knew that at the end of the song, god answers the protaganists prayers and that's why the chant/music gets so uplifting.

:-P

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

WhatstheUse?

So who's heading to Applebees?

We need someone on the scene to report.....
Bring in the dude!

mbw

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on December 30, 2009, 11:54:44 PM
DWD, YEM, Ghost, Bathtub Gin, Piper, Fluffhead, McGrupp, Simple, Twist Around, Limb By Limb, Split Open and Melt, 46 Days, The Mango Song, TTE, among others are still available to be played tommorrow.

Among those others I hope A Song I Heard The Ocean Sing and Waves make an appearance. This is a three set show tomorrow, yes? Not out of the realm to see a repeat either....
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

blatboom

rowjimmy

fauxpaxfauxreal

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog