News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Anything cromulent that embiggens you! anything Simpsons thread

Started by justjezmund, January 07, 2010, 02:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

gah

Ralph: I heard your dad went into a restaurant and ate everything in the restaurant and they had to close the restaurant
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Gol D. Roger

,,Teenage Dreams, So Hard To Beat"

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

justjezmund

http://www.hulu.com/embed/ZnzrFQ_wSZfjS6ncw0dPCw
and i found what i was looking for days ago on hulu too. good old dental plan(1:15 is the debut of one of my most used words ever :lol:)
http://www.hulu.com/embed/UjlwjSips22lS3JNNXO02A
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

westcider

Marge:  That was the best version of Living In America I've ever seen!

Homer:  Third best for me.

S11E13 (also includes a scene remarkably similar to the cover of Hoist)

sunrisevt

Quote from: JustJezmund on January 11, 2010, 07:02:19 PM
ya OR in general is great for food and beer and whatever.  my fam got the best English Muffins ever out of Medford.  Wolfermans i think it was called.

Wolfermans muffins are high carb heaven. We get them mail order in VT from my old man a couple times a year. And we gift them out to anyone we know who has a baby too far away to hand-deliver food. Just awesome stuff.

On topic...

Homer: Marge! I just realized--I'm the "Ow" in the word "now"... [raises fist menacingly] And if you tell anyone...

Marge: Homie, I like that you've started calling me from work, but we just had this conversation five minutes ago. Oh, there's a call on the other line. [Hits button] Hello?

Homer: Hey! It's me. I've got Marge on the other line and she is totally bumming me out.

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

mistercharlie

Hans Moleman: My doctor never told me I was sick, I had to hear it from Phish.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

justjezmund

Abe Simpson: Dear Mr. President, there are too many states.  Please eliminate three.

Teacher: Ok, heres your final exam, 50 questions true or false.
Homer: True
Teacher: Homer i was just describing the test.
Homer: True
Teacher: Ughh. Homer just take the test and you'll do fine.
Homer: False

mistercharlie

Most folk'll never lose a toe
But then again, some folk'll
Like Cletus, the slack-jawed yokel

mistercharlie

Ned Flanders: I've done everything the Bible says — even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff!

Homer: It's uterus not uteryou.

justjezmund

Quotefrom wikipedia
Books by Swartzwelder

* The Time Machine Did It (2004) - ISBN 0-9755799-0-8
    * Double Wonderful (2005) - ISBN 0-9755799-2-4
    * How I Conquered Your Planet (2006) - ISBN 0-9755799-4-0
    * The Exploding Detective (2007) - ISBN 0-9755799-6-7
    * Dead Men Scare Me Stupid (2008) - ISBN 0-9755799-8-3
    * Earth vs. Everybody (2009) - ISBN 0-9822736-0-6

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Swartzwelder#Books_by_Swartzwelder

I just found out about these.   :-o  comic novel series, from the 1 of the best Simpsons writers ever.  hittin the library tomorrow fo sho.