News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

From the Archives

Started by forbin1221, February 17, 2010, 07:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forbin1221

Do these exist anywhere in lossless?  I see the Coventry editions on the tracker so I'm assuming they are considered tradeable (don't know why the wouldn't be).  Does anyone have any of the 2009 stuff that they could seed? 

Sorry for so many questions, I'm just curious as to what music is actually out there and what quality.
Thanks

G. Augusto

Do you post here or just grovel for shows?

forbin1221

Yeah I've reseeded a couple of shows, its been a while though.  Thanks for the help.

G. Augusto

Undermind

^^^^^^^^^
I just almost snorted my beer threw my nose laughing so hard!!!
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

justjezmund

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

forbin1221

Thanks for that, I'm not really computer saavy and I apologize for asking for shows a lot.  I guess I misunderstood what this board was for, I just assumed since it was named "ISO and Reseed" that is what it was used for.  Sorry to have inconvenienced you guys.  This will be the last time I bother you.

kellerb

We're jerks b/c we want people to participate in Allll our forums.

justjezmund

Quote from: kellerb on February 17, 2010, 08:36:34 PM
We're jerks b/c we want people to participate in Allll our forums.
i agree with that
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

forbin1221

I was not trying to imply that anyone here was a jerk, sorry if it came across that way.  I was merely apologizing.

Anyway, I've managed to track down a couple of these recordings and I've even learned how to use audacity to break them into tracks. 

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

DoW

ISO forums can also mean help filling requests.

personally, I don't care because I can't recall the last time a request wasn't filled for something that circulates.

but I will give you a tip.  the db.etree.org database is a great reference tool as far as what circulates.  it even has links to torrents for a majority of the shows in the db.  if you are trying to look for what circulates, that is probably your best place to start.

as for the 2009 archives, I stopped following those closely but I think only one circulates in lossless and a few in mp3.  if you want the links, you will have to ask august nicely.  if you catch him on a good day, he may even perform the search function for you.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate