News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

what kinda job ya got?

Started by August, July 29, 2005, 07:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

August

i drive a truck all over long island and the surrounding new york city boroughs (brooklyn and queens).
when i get there, i deliver kitchen and bathroom products to hot slutty moms, and dickheads.
sometimes, when i get there, i have to walk up ,literally, four flights of steps, in a nasty smelling nyc apartment building, with like, forty boxes.
how bout' you?
aug

CRAZYED

I'm a Network Analyst for the largest private/not-for-profit hospital in the state of wisconsin based in Milw00kie.  So i'm basically an IT guy.  I like it.  Personally I never considered doing IT in the healthcare industry when I was in college, always thought i'd end up in either a mfg or finanacial company of some sort.  My hospital is predominatly a cardiac hospital so I've watched open heart surgerys/transplants and stuff which i find pretty incredible as well as tons of other intresting medicine/practices.  We're always implementing cutting edge technology, job stability is as good as it gets, pay is solid, benefits are great, and every semester you get a class of new young little hotties starting their nurse training =]. Overall I really enjoy it and have been there about 2.5 years, its a big enough company where I can continue to climb the ladder so to speak........

CRAZYED

BTW augy since you are sporting the Brooke Burke avitar, did you see she split with her d00d?

jonyem

I myself am a graphic designer here at a local newspaper, and am starting my own business on the side.
My first gig as a designer was doing posters and CD covers for a local band, which is no more.
Oh to be back in music again....
Someday!

August

crazyed, i just saw the split in a little blurb today, and that made her twelve times hotter!
somthing about a married chick that cant get me going :wink:
aug

mbwoellert41

I work in eCommerce Marketing for a local medical supply company.  It's a great job, and a great company.  Good people, fun work, and get to listen to tunes during the day.  I've been with the company for over 4 years.

Mike
Mike Woellert
Trades:  db.etree.org/Mike_Woellert

Gumbo72203

"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

jonyem

Quote from: Gumbo72203Wendys
The first of many jobs I "forgot" to show up to.
Man, i could go for a frosty right about now  :lol:

jephrey

Electrical Engineer.  Omron Automotive Electronics.  We make automotive relays for many companies (Ford, Chrysler, Mazda, Honda, etc and all their tier suppliers).  Dislike it but I haven't been able to make a job out of listening to Phish...  Yet.

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

rowjimmy

IT Admin for a Washington, D.C. law firm.
Not the destiny i had in mind as a youngster but.. thats what I get for dropping out of college.

cleech74

Slinging pie for Papa Johns.  Not my calling in life, but the money is good and it more than pays the bills. :wink:
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

Guyute

Senior Engineer for a tech support department at a software company.  We make network and application management software, very interesting stuff, pays well.

Looking to move out to Seattle though, have to find a job first.
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.